This is just trivial but who else knew they had a 2nd 12v socket in their glove boxes?

Was just cleaning mine out today and saw it. Its not obvious hence after owning 2 gt86 only now have I pinged it. If your unaware look right in at the top of the compartment. And additional socket. For a radar warning system me thinks.

This is just trivial but who else knew they had a 2nd 12v socket in their glove boxes?

Was just cleaning mine out today and saw it. Its not obvious hence after owning 2 gt86 only now have I pinged it. If your unaware look right in at the top of the compartment. And additional socket. For a radar warning system me thinks.

It's in the book ;)

Well if you read the Manual that comes with the car,then you would of known about the second 12 volt socket :D

I have plugged a Double 12 volt Adapter with a USB Connection into the socket,so as I can plug my RoadPilot Micro Go Camera Detector & In-Car Mobile Phone to the same socket :P & still have one spare socket hole for something else ;)

The one in the Centre Console isn't very easy to access :(

Who reads manuals he he I only look at my manual for specs. Tires, oils, lubes and trouble shooting etc. No way would I look at a manual for a 12v socket : ) got one never use it. Got nav. But if your rolling with no nav, radar equip and phone chargers then having 2 is handy. Was just shocked to see another one in such a place, all tucked away.

I spent a while looking around the looking at reviews, threads and stuff regarding the car while I was waiting for mine to arrive, and I spotted it quite early on from other threads, pictures and what not.  It's in a fantastic place to fit and forget charging cables and what not, so I have my dash cam and phone charger plugged into it.  The one in the centre console was more exposed and left cables lying around but I love the fact that the arm rest has a little cutout for a charging cable to lead out of it so now you can use the socket in the arm rest with the cables hidden and tucked away....but I still stick with the one one in the glove box.....all cars should have on in the glove box!