Lauren

TEIN Flex with EDFC Active-Pro

As you all know Laurens car is our first EDFC fitment so here is a few pics of the install. 

post-231-0-20766500-1396972589_thumb.jpg

post-231-0-67118700-1396972642_thumb.jpg

post-231-0-92592300-1396972671_thumb.jpg

post-231-0-68049000-1396972716_thumb.jpg

post-231-0-23819600-1396972748_thumb.jpg

post-231-0-41571300-1396972781_thumb.jpg

post-231-0-09566700-1396972830_thumb.jpg

post-231-0-35386400-1396972864_thumb.jpg

Just the GEO to set up now and the electronic tuning. :)  

Wow, it's amazing what a difference a relatively small drop in ride height achieves! :)

25mm drop front and 21mm rear. 

Also nice to see the shiny new hardware in place, cannot wait to get this setup! :)

A little vid, once again with Mark's favourite tune. ;)

Brilliant!   'Ride of the Valkyries'... Mark, that is an inspired choice.  Lauren's "chariot" ...

Looks really good Lauren.  Applause to RRG/Rich  - looks a  "..proper job", as we say in East Lunnun...

<grizzly mean old man grumpy mode> - Shame about the gungy standard brake disks/calipers... oh, and the gungy standard bottom wishbones..  oh, and the lack of braided brake hoses.... hayho, same with Pitmans... </gmomgm>

It's wishful at the moment but, for BHP in May,  I'm hoping to find a local place which will steam clean my underside...

Ooo err, missus....

Spec K

If you're that well off Rob & I need some new shocks :P

Fixed it for you :)  Tell you what, if you and Rob are both entering the 1st round of the Toyota Sprint Series at the end of the month, I will sponsor the winner with a set of the (non EDFC) Tein coilovers  - AVO Turbo vs. Sprintex supercharger  :D

Fixed it for you :)  Tell you what, if you and Rob are both entering the 1st round of the Toyota Sprint Series at the end of the month, I will sponsor the winner with a set of the (non EDFC) Tein coilovers  - AVO Turbo vs. Sprintex supercharger  :D

All I want are some Brembo STI brake Calipers....  -_-

All I want are some Brembo STI brake Calipers....  -_-

Will these do?  if so, pm me your address, and I will order them for you :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BREMBO-CALIPER-COVER-TOYOTA-AURIS-AVENSIS-CELICA-SUPRA-GT86-MRS-MR2-PRIUS-YARIS-/141219731473?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Car+Make%3AToyota&hash=item20e15a1811

Okay, news back from Fensport. Tony wants me to arrive around 7.30am so I can get breakfast ready for them when they turn up around 8.30am.

Yukiko is coming about 10am. So I will be leaving at 5am to beat the traffic as it's only 173 miles from Manchester and I know how much Tony likes his breakfast. ;)

Deal!

Cool.  Has Ian entered the sprint as well?  You cannot win by default if he doesn't also take part.

If he doesn't I'll just register him and assume he's too scared to show up :)

Croque Monsieur and Latte refill at Starbucks Corley Services I think! 

I've got to clear the M6 before the rush hour. Will be leaving with Indy before 5am! :o

I should add, I picked the car up today. I'm just absolutely exhausted from work though, so will just cruise down to Fensport and spend tomorrow setting it up. 

Richard put it on a mid setting, but I found on the way home slackening it off a bit really helped the ride quality and I was tired so wanted comfort. Lots to learn, so tomorrow will be a school day! :)

Does this require Yukiko to set every single one up or is it just beneficial at the moment to get the kit right for the GT86? Or is it just because she understands the EDFC controller better than you and it's easier?