GT86Jay

GoPro Hero 3+ Silver and Suction Cup with Extras

I've got a GoPro Hero 3 Silver Edition. With suction cup and mounts.

Hardly used. Putting on here to see if anyone else can get some use out of it as I bought it but not used it enough to warrant keeping it.

I think I've used it 3 times. 1 to test it out. 1 at Snetterton and once on the Blyton Park sprint last year.

I bought the suction cup seperatly and is the Genuine GoPro One. This is the WiFi version so it can be controlled via iPhone / Andorid App. 

No marks or issues works perfectly. Never been used outside of the case. 

Also comes with....

Battery,

Standard SD Card,

Two backs (One wind resistant one and another fully sealed one, underwarter etc)

Mounts with 3M Tape,

Mount Extenders and angle connectors.

Looking for £230 ono

I paid £270 for the camera and an extra £25 for the suction cup. So a very good price considering how often it's been used.

Don't need to sell it just putting it on here in case someone is looking for one. Seems a shame for mine to sit about doing nothing. 

Would be interested in the suction mount. Mark has a 3+ Black edition. So may use it for mounting in the car.

I'll bring it on Sunday Lauren. Will use it to get a bit of footage at Barkston Heath. 

Happy to buy the suction mount off you if you're sure that you want to sell it this time. ;)

Hehe. Had an offer by someone to take the whole lot. If it doesn't happen i'll sell it to you this time :)