Which sump did you go for? Might be worth doing come service time.

Same one as Ed, had my name down for one for a while from Mark. RaceX i think it was called off the top of my head? 

In a bid to get this as a project thread back on track....

70mm Pulley going on Monday and a Re-Tune, I will be at Brands Hatch on Tuesday to test how this goes on temperatures for prolonged track sessions. Probably won't be a great representation as it's cold outside at the moment anyway.

Also some other things happening in the New year but i'll leave that for a later date :)

Have my OEM+ Audio on the way (Custom Build, highly recommend them they have been very accommodating)

Can't you run it day to day without a cat at all and just fit the secondary one at MOT time if you don't have a 'friendly' MOT tester.

Could, I'd personally rather not have the hassle, I'm getting EL Manifold soon and will get a cat put in my front pipe.

Could, I'd personally rather not have the hassle, I'm getting EL Manifold soon and will get a cat put in my front pipe.

My type R was decatted an d made lots of gains when properly mapped and got rid of any flat spots. I have a friendly mot tester though so was no hassle really. I get what you mean it would be a pain. Manifold should help a lot.

Ok New update, had the RaceSeng 70mm Sprintex Pulley fitted on Monday (thanks for fitting me in at short notice and apologies for ruining your Monza weekend)

post-2-0-11222500-1417540272_thumb.jpg

Needless to say i'm please with what they have managed to achieve. I was at brands Hatch today with a few people, Keith, Nigel and Simon also made an appearance with a mate of his. Weather wasn't great so I couldn't fully test the new pulley out and quite frankly I am glad for the Traction Control... I'll let the video do the talking! I think Simon soiled himself, through fear of life rather than my driving ability...

Nice driving what sort of speed was you reaching down main straight and was there anyone you didn't overtake?

I didn't overtake Keith, though he didn't overtake me either! We must of both been chasing each other ;)

my top speed was approx 112 and my driving was atrocious today, though it was wet and I wasn't really attempting to perfect lines etc. Just went for fun :)

Oh and if anyone understands how to f*cking take Clearways please let me know because it just doesn't feel right however I do it :(

I will show you next year, Brands is one of my quickest circuits and most wins :)

Strange corner Clearways really called Clark Curve thou clearways is the run into Clark Curve, the corner starts at the left/right Surtess into Mcleans after the Cooper straight I feel.

Deep into the outside of Mcleans then hard across to the left hand side but dont go for the kerb to apex then let the car run towards the outside of Clark so making the start straight longer.

EDIT- just watched oyur video I think your turning in too early at Surtess this then pushes you wide.

I will show you next year, Brands is one of my quickest circuits and most wins :)

Awesome :D

Strange corner Clearways really called Clark Curve thou clearways is the run into Clark Curve, the corner starts at the left/right Surtess into Mcleans after the Cooper straight I feel.

Deep into the outside of Mcleans then hard across to the left hand side but dont go for the kerb to apex then let the car run towards the outside of Clark so making the start straight longer.

EDIT- just watched oyur video I think your turning in too early at Surtess this then pushes you wide.

Yeah I just mean that entire segment before the finishing straight I generally seem to have trouble with. Being the wet didn't help I seemingly wasn't getting much grip around there at all so It was irrelevant to find the right line today :( But I think you are right. This is the reason I record track time! Good feedback.

Need a change of pants after 6:29? :lol:

lol, one of them moments you're glad the traction control worked otherwise my car would of been in a right old state!

Thanks for posting Rob. This all looks very interesting in the wet. You are a brave Man shaking a retune down in a tail happy car in the wet!!

265 at the wheels Rob?

Looks like 260-ish (Shameless edit.... I didn't read the scale properly!). Figures look good, Curve looks nice and flat too...... just need to get mine fitted now

Rob, is it a noticable bump? You changed anything other than the pulley?