So 9th Feb was my first time at Brands Hatch (going round the track), this was unfortunately the Indy circuit. I'd of liked to have done the GP circuit but I guess that just gives me a good excuse to go back there? ;)

The day was organised by RMA Trackdays, which is ran by Graham and Annalese. Both very nice, Graham rather straight to the point. The briefing wasn't a pain, RMA is focused on those with track experience mainly (At this point i'm shitting it), I then get told we can overtake on either side, I think i then genuinely laid one... They are a little more expensive than other organisers but they are favoured by many due to their relaxed rules on the day. The increased costs is due to him favouring quiter track days to busy ones. I agree, it was much better and hopefully we can work on some discounts throughout the year for us guys :)

First few laps were a bit daunting, there were a lot of Ginetta's there and even an Arial Atom. But I soon got used to it and it was a great day out. it was wet until around 11pm at which point it was practically dry. The below videos are of my car going around Brands, albeit not to perfection, it's quite a lot more difficult to Snetterton or Bedford which I had previously done due to the gradients being put in to the mix. I will update this thread with all my videos eventually.

Keethos - Graham is thinking of using a GT86 as a 'training/instructors' car. He drove the n/a (showroom) model earlier in the week and took my car out on the roads around Brands with me as passenger... he's almost as nutty as me!

He loved the extra power and the 'feel/pointability' of my modified suspension/steering but was worried that it would give trainees the wrong impression. I explained that it's an easy job to 'de-tune' the turbo with alternative maps which can be engaged at any time in car... brings it back to almost standard performance.. he is very much taken with the plan..

Spec K