Rab

8/6 UK Meet Part 2

Just reading though this thread again, it looks like only Lauren, Will, Alec and myself.  I am still up for a nice drive out on Sunday, but I was going to probably drive up on Saturday afternoon.  If we are still going ahead with this, can one of you guys up north give me an idea on location, as I would probably try and book in somewhere on Saturday night :-)  Also, if we can confirm a time and place for Sunday, I can stick it on the other forum, and others may be interested? Thoughts?

Can we have a post of exactly what the plan is? I'm lost? Admittedly I've not been following it that closely. 

I can work out it's a drive out to Wales? 

If it is wales, that's far to far for me to go for the day. :( 

Well Lauren and I are going for a drive on Sunday (Ponderosa, EVO triangle) if anyone wants to come along please join us

Alec

Just reading though this thread again, it looks like only Lauren, Will, Alec and myself.  I am still up for a nice drive out on Sunday, but I was going to probably drive up on Saturday afternoon.  If we are still going ahead with this, can one of you guys up north give me an idea on location, as I would probably try and book in somewhere on Saturday night :-)  Also, if we can confirm a time and place for Sunday, I can stick it on the other forum, and others may be interested? Thoughts?

Your welcome at mine again Faith, the rooms available

Alec

Nothing has been agreed, thus I'd assume it not happening.

Will, would you mind posting that map you had? It just looked like a really good route. 

Faith if you're up on Saturday night at Alec's we could all pop out for a meal?

I've got a guest room if anyone else wants to stay over. 

Sounds like a plan. Thanks Alec, that would be perfect. If I aim to leave about 2pm, I should be there for about 5-5.30ish, if that's ok. Lauren, I'm up for a bit to eat if you let me know where and when :-)

Okay, well will have a think about food. The North West is famous for Curry but there are other restaurants of course. Actually thinking about it, fancy Wilmslow? 

It's a nice place to eat with lots of choice. I have had take out curry two nights running so a third might be pushing it! 

Hows about Italian?

There is even a Japanese restaurant there if you fancy that? 

Right so for tomorrow how about meeting at the Ponderosa at 11:30 for a 12:00 set off ?

Then along Martins route on the googlemap with a divert round the evo triangle?

https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit?mid=zbyi25bL2mYE.kobddvHWpWZQ

1. Starts at Ponderosa http://www.ponderosacafe.co.uk LL20 8DR,

2. drive to the car park at the go kart track LL21 0RU.

3. Do a lap of the triangle with photo ops, meet back at the go kart track

4. Head off along Martins route to Mold

Any suggestions/modifications ?

I just want to make sure that we do at least celebrate a proper UK 86 day  :D 

Anyone else around Manchester want to join Faith Lauren and I for a meal in Wilmslow tonight ?

Alec

Yep no problem Dave, we are meeting up with Lauren at Chester services, we didn't agree what time to meet there but looking at google maps this means we probably want to leave there at 10:40 latest, so if you want a full breakfast get there at 10:00, if you just want to grab a tea 10:30?

Alec