Rab

8/6 UK Meet Part 2

Well, Matlock is a very nice place I agree. Get's silly busy and if it's a nice day it will be packed with bikers. Ditto anywhere near the Cat and Fiddle around those areas. 

That's not to say it's not a good day out, but it will be busy unless the weather is poor. 

North Wales has better driving roads IMO and is quieter. 

But, it depends what you want really. 

The 6th August is the correct date for it (would be the 3rd this year for a Sunday) But we thought we'd do the 8th June. 

If people want to change it to this date, then that's fine. I'm going to the original at Fuji Speedway on the 3rd August.  

No. No. No. No. No.

We (you) don't drive 6/8's we (you) drive 8/6's so it MUST be June!!! How many time do we need to go over this? (lol) :D

Guys unfortunately I'm out of action again with vvti failure number 4 so I won't be going anywhere for the foreseeable future.

Might be fixed by 6/8 mind...... Not holding my breath though

Knockhill can accommodate us on the 8th June, British drift championships, not exactly central though.......

I think Will's option of a drive around North Wales is a good one, with a good route too. 

If we could have been more organised perhaps we could have hired a cottage there and had a bit of a social? Used to to this a lot when we went to Anglesey for trackdays years ago (before they ruined it).

I may still come along but will be in the RS as the BRDEAD is back with Fensport and is one sick little car at the moment  :(

I'm free from the Saturday 7th, late after noon (as working Friday night) and all day on the Sunday 8th, I am easy with what ever is decided.

A list:

1 - Faith

(however, there is a list on the first page :P)

I would need to be able to get home by 6.30pm on Sunday as have a band rehearsal in Watford at 7pm but if it's in range I'm up for it.

Well I'm up for a trip round the Evo triangle. This way I can visited a friend in Bradford Friday/Saturday then meet up with Lauren, Alec, Rich etc and convoy over. Has Will plotted a route? With a decent food/watering hole?

I'm afraid I won't be there either. My car is dead and as Jan's is up for sale we're not using it (can't be arsed having to clean it every 5 mins lol). And I'm not coming down in the old astra!

Afraid I feel that us trying to change 8/6 day to our format has been cursed! Along with the empty promises from Toyota's social media dept ........

Oh well, it can only go onwards and upwards from here, I hope!