Nickson

Hello, new gt86 member from spain

Hello all, A new member saying hello with a white gt86. Live in spain and Belgium. Love our car and even more when drifting ;-) Especially interested in turbo or supercharger for the gt86. At the moment I have the complete Milltek exhaust (both resonated as non resonated) and deleted the noise generator. Also bought the injen ses exhaust from fensport, but that was too loud and had a lot of drone. Look forward to learning some new things from our car. Greets, Nickson

post-350-0-65470000-1384095086_thumb.jpg

Welcome buddy, some people have turbos on here, Mark also has a supercharger so you may find it useful speaking to those people on here to decide what to go for! You have a lot of exhausts, do you have 20 tips out the back? :P

Welcome aboard. If you're planning a trip to the UK I expect we can arrange for some turbos to be around! 

We do get over to the mainland too, though mainly for summer trips. Perhaps (Belgium) is closer we can organise an international meet up as I know a few of the Belgian guys. :)

Lauren, I met up with Johnnie (ObeWan) at Spa. (He lives in Belgium but I think he's Dutch..). 

Took him for a couple of round Spa as a passenger in my car... he came back to our hotel for a Coke (yes! Beau Site! Rene says 'allo allo'....).

He started texting his Facebook mates who handn't bothered to turn up so I asked him what he was texting... ".. I am telling them that there were other skid marks apart from on the the track.." he said.

Dunno what he meant..  :rolleyes:

(Anyone fancy a trackday at Jerez?)

Spec K

Yes, I met up with Johnny when I passed through Belgium on my way to Germany last July.  He might correct me, but in that part of Belgium they speak Dutch I think. 

He lives near the Dutch border. 

I trust you gave him an experience to remember then? :tongue:

Err.... he told me off ! Seems I got a bit close to a 'red bollard' , just before the last 90+  left before the straight to the pre start-line chicane.. (Lauren, I'm useless at corner names!)

I can't read his comments on the 'dark side' so I have no idea.. but I was only driving 90% - I was knackered and the light  was going..

(I  'data-logged' it - both with Instructor - Dave Bradley -  and my own personal feeble efforts. I've got it as a .avi file - no idea how to load it here..)

I'm about to write an 'experience' report... please add to it from your wealth of knowledge..

Spec K

Welcome buddy, some people have turbos on here, Mark also has a supercharger so you may find it useful speaking to those people on here to decide what to go for! You have a lot of exhausts, do you have 20 tips out the back? :P

Hello Rob, 

Yes, at first I bought the injen. Lovely exhaust, finish and quality is a lot better then Milltek. Sounds nice and deep. But really drones like hell in the cabin :-s

So bought the Milltek, including overpipe. After 1 month the weldings on the midpipe and catback cracked. Milltek did replace everything for free.

If anyone wants the injen exhaust, I have it just laying around... So I can sell it for 350 euros.

The Belgian guy told me about the ride he took with Specail K. That's the reason I made myself a member here. 

To see how everything holds up with the AVO turbo...

And yes, they speak Dutch in Belgium indeed. I'm from Belgium, but officialy been living in Spain for the last 7 years.

Seems that in UK everybody is more in to tuning their car, have to come over one time ;-)

Looking forward to your report Keith. Give the boy a chance Lauren; spotting eau rouge amongst mist rouge must be well tricky ;)

Spotting it through the vin rouge wasn't easy, either...

Spec K