Mike@TD.co.uk

BC Racing Coilover Kit for GT86/BRZ/FR-S

As used on our TD86, BC Racing coilover kits!

We have been a stockist of these and also using them ourselves for years now, these are fantastic suspension kits and allow you to get things sitting just how you want them!

Ride quality rivals that of OE on the road, with cornering firmness improved massively.

Ride height is fully adjustable. Dampers have 32 levels of adjustment, for those that have already been in our car, we are running around 40% at the moment for reference.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Shown with Rota Torque Drift, 18x9.5J with no scrubbing or arch modifications :)

The suspension currently retails at £849.00 for the BR series, inclusive of VAT.

For those wanting to fit themselves, we can offer these to forum members for £764.00 inc VAT. Alternatively we offer these supplied, fitted and aligned on our new 4 way laser alignment system for £999.00 inc VAT.

Cheers

Mike Jones

Tuning Developments Ltd

I'm keen for a set of these, but I need to get my alloys first and see from there.

Just a note Mike, if you are offering fitting for free, why is it more expensive then fitting it ourselves?  Should they not be the same price?  Or am I missing something?   :ph34r:

Hi Keith,

Fitting is free with the RRP of £769.00.

For those wanting to fit themselves, we can do mail order on these at a discounted price of £699.00, for if folk would prefer to fit themselves and save some pennies :)

Cheers

Mike Jones

Tuning Developments Ltd

Ah right....sorry, I understand now thanks Mike.......I take it it's quite easy to fit as long as you've got some spring compressor clamps thingys and the right spanners/wrenches?

No spring compressors needed as you're removing both the shock/spring assembly to replace it with a new one :)

Fitting isn't too difficult, although if you're unsure, get the assistance from a competent mechanic :)

Cheers

Mike Jones

Tuning Developments Ltd

On 5/6/2017 at 10:54 AM, DReppe said:

Hi, sorry to dig up an old thread, but is the fitted offer still available on these, interested in getting a set and this seems like a good price 👍

Unfortunately pricing has risen on these since 2013, i've updated the first post now with the pricing :) 

Thanks

Mike