keelerad

Club Logo png files for watermarking photos

If anyone is putting photos somewhere external and wants a club logo to stick in the corner of the image I have dropped a range of sizes in black and white in this gallery

The full size ones are nearly 2000 pixels wide, the other numbered ones are a % of this size e.g. the 50 ones are about 1000 pixels wide, 25 are approx 500 etc.

Right click on the one you want and select "save as" and make sure the type is still png, these should have the background as transparent so you can copy and paste them on top of photos in most editing software then just save the new combined photo

If you need editing software you can use the Gimp (no really !) http://www.gimp.org/

This is availabe for windows totally free and is very powerful (although a bit daunting for first use)

If there's a need, I can probably put together a how-to showing how to use gimp to slap a logo on a photo

Alec

Nice idea Alec, it'd be good to get some branding going on in our photos!

I've got the original if you want me to send it your way? The one that matches the logo in the banner (with and without URLs).

Nice idea Alec, it'd be good to get some branding going on in our photos!

I've got the original if you want me to send it your way? The one that matches the logo in the banner (with and without URLs).

He's alive :o where you been fella? You may aswell upload them :)

Haha, yeah sorry, it's getting close to the Xbox One launch, which means I'm crazy busy at work - but I'm still here! :) Aight cool, will save them in an appropriate format and drop a link here in a bit  ;)