Tim@Prestige

Prestige Keep Moving Insurance Scheme

Car insurance due? Prestige Keep Moving Car Club Insurance Scheme!

Please get a quote either ONLINE by clicking the link in my post above or by PHONE - 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580.

Please let me know how you get on.

Thanks
Tim

Car insurance due this month? Have you tried our online quote on the Prestige Keep Moving Car Club Insurance Scheme?

Please get a quote either ONLINE by clicking the link in my post above or by PHONE - 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580.

Thanks
Tim

Just got an online quote. Cheapest I've seen recently
.....Atherslad, Hyundai Coupe Owners Club

If your car insurance is due, please get a quote on the Prestige Keep Moving Car Club Insurance Scheme eith
er ONLINE by clicking the link in my post above or by PHONE - 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580.

Thanks
Tim

Wow, nearly July already!

Another bit of feedback from this month from our Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme -  ‘Just done a quote and cheaper than XXX, policy aint up for renewal till end of october but looking good considering i said ive done mods.’ R. Phillips, Z20NET.

If your car insurance is due in July, please get a quote on our scheme either ONLINE by clicking the link in my post above or by PHONE - 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580.

Thanks
Tim

Don't bother using the new online Quote tool. It's only a hook to get you to call them and sit on the phone for 33 minutes 28 seconds whilst they go and "run your details" and come back with a price twice as much as the initial online quote. 

Filled in the online quote tool with 100% accurate details. Got a price back of £100 deposit and £75 a month. Which I was happy with online, would have bought it. Put all my card details in online. Then to be told they couldn't actually setup my policy online and I would get a call from them to finish the payment. So now my card details have gone into the system somewhere and have no idea why? 

Waited for the call, never came. Called them this morning, ran all my same details as I put in online. Nothing different. Comes back at over £190 a month! Most expensive policy i've seen on any comparison websites! 

When I asked about the £75 online price, it was just kinda shrugged off and 'well because x and because y'. 

So pretty much waste of time and waste of a 40 minutes 0800 call from mobile! 

9 minutes ago, GT86Jay said:

So pretty much waste of time and waste of a 40 minutes 0800 call from mobile! 

At least 0800 calls are free from mobiles now!

35 minutes was about as long as it took for me to get through to someone and then them to actually find the mods I'd already declared after telling me "there are no mods on your policy"

Just ran a quote, 40% higher than my renewal with my current insurer and the lightly modified price came in as the same as a highly modified (supercharger/alloys/suspension/stickers) quote I got from a comparison site.

Just had a mysterious call back. They can now 'Match' the price online. 

Although it didn't include a few bits or mods. So once i'd re-added those it did go up a bit more. 

Seemed like a very painful process. Took about 10 minutes on hold to 'process my card payment'. 

We went with Prestige. In our case the quote was competitive with all mods declared, and not much more the last years 'mainstream' policy for an unmodified car.

Took a good hour on the phone though... But that's par for the course. Wish insurers would settle on a common form we could simply submit - as they all ask identical questions...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback from last month from the Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme – ‘We went with Prestige. In our case the quote was competitive with all mods declared, and not much more the last years 'mainstream' policy for an unmodified car.’ Nicebiscuit, GT86 forum, 11.7.16

Please get a car insurance quote from us either ONLINE by clicking the link in my post above or by PHONE - 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580.

Tim

The reality is there's little loyalty with any insurers anymore. Prestige were quite competitive for me last year but Chris Knott beat them slightly. On the flip-side Sky were awful

17 minutes ago, rob275 said:

The reality is there's little loyalty with any insurers anymore. Prestige were quite competitive for me last year but Chris Knott beat them slightly. On the flip-side Sky were awful

I'm with elephant and last year I wasn't happy with the renewal quote I had and the guy said as I had been a customer for so long he'd see what he could do, ended up with almost £300 of the renewal, annoying that I had to call but seems some still value loyalty

2 minutes ago, Tareim said:

I'm with elephant and last year I wasn't happy with the renewal quote I had and the guy said as I had been a customer for so long he'd see what he could do, ended up with almost £300 of the renewal, annoying that I had to call but seems some still value loyalty

The difference with elephant is as soon as you have an accident they won't pay out, and if they do, you don't get like for like replacement. My sister learnt the hard way when she got rear ended by an arctic. Not the greatest loss as it was bright pink :lol:

42 minutes ago, rob275 said:

The difference with elephant is as soon as you have an accident they won't pay out, and if they do, you don't get like for like replacement. My sister learnt the hard way when she got rear ended by an arctic. Not the greatest loss as it was bright pink :lol:

that's fine, some OEM parts are more expensive lol so if my carbon mirrors get broken then sure replace them with OEM for 3-4x the price :lol: