Mark-in-Stoke

Marks Mods

Well the millbrook days will only teach you so much, predominantly car balance, ultimately the best thing is track time. The LOT days are good as they are far quieter than your average day. Perhaps something to consider next year.

11 hours ago, Riceburner said:

I would like to see Mike at tuning developments take on the other tuners and prove their products 

Competition between HKS,tuning developments and Fensport 

Great for meets as well

so much better than meeting in car parks 😀

And the tuners could even enlist club drivers ;-)

How did I miss this one??

Great looking car Mark!! Interested to see how the turbo kit turns out? Mike was telling me all about it yesterday, sounds like a nice kit!!

BTW.. you'll only put it into a wall if a, there's a wall in the way and, b, if YOU overcook it near said wall. You'll be fine Mark.

Tuning Developments did a brilliant job of both fitting and mapping the car and it now feels like i'm driving the 86, the 86 should have been from the start - only with a new level of respect for her with all the added power on tap.

I loved my car before but now that's gone through the roof, i'm really really chuffed with the outcome.

Turbo_pic.jpg

Nice clean engine bay there Mark. Good looking turbo too. How does Mike get around the drain back to sump, and is there no coolant to the turbo?

27 minutes ago, Nigelr32 said:

Nice clean engine bay there Mark. Good looking turbo too. How does Mike get around the drain back to sump, and is there no coolant to the turbo?

The lower sump pan we remove and add a return into it Nige, the Precision turbo is oil cooled only, we chose this to keep the cooling system under less stress. :) 

Thanks for the info Mike. I don't know what you mean when you say the cooling system is stressed??😜😜

9 hours ago, Foulsmell said: Get rid of the green gunk!

Oh Bugger I thought I'd got rid of most of that, now the airbox is gone it's left a new area to clean.

Please take pity, I'll try harder in future

R222 works really well and it's kind to the engine.

Looks lovely inside though.

What tyre combination are you on?

Full Milltek system, Mfactory 4.67 Final drive, K&N panel filter

The kit looks great mark, bet your really impressed with it!! I noticed you had like a spoiler thing on your rear window at the tuning development meet last month,  could you shed any light on it?

5 hours ago, adam said:

The kit looks great mark, bet your really impressed with it!! I noticed you had like a spoiler thing on your rear window at the tuning development meet last month,  could you shed any light on it?

Hi Adam, It's made by beat-Sonic and was over £200 new (a solid but light piece of kit), if you fancy one I'll be removing mine very very soon.

2 hours ago, Foulsmell said:

emoji4.png R222 works really well and it's kind to the engine.

Looks lovely inside though.

What tyre combination are you on?

Full Milltek system, Mfactory 4.67 Final drive, K&N panel filter

Today the car has an EL manifold, TD overpipe and second cat delete pipe, a full res milltek exhaust and a big snail using a K&N filter as a shell under the bonnet.

Not changed the final drive and don't think I will now.

Tyres Goodyear fi asym2  225 front and 235 rear

19 minutes ago, Mark-in-Stoke said:

Hi Adam, It's made by beatrush and was over £200 new (a solid but light piece of kit), if you fancy one I'll be removing mine very very soon.

Yea definitely mate, how does it all mount and stuff?