Mark-in-Stoke

Marks Mods

Awesome stuff Mark....but why so soon?  I thought maybe you'd get it done this Saturday while we were all together....would have loved to see the install take place!

Hi Keith, I did ask Mike about that, but he said he'd prefer it on a different day as he wanted to be able to talk to you all, which is understandable.  But trust me they did a cracking job, i'm well pleased. Today I've booked into the garage where a had my exhaust made for next Sat to have my exhaust slightly lifted, in Stoke it's like land of the speed humps and just the back end of the resonator keeps clipping them. The week after i'm off to ABP in Crewe to get the Geometry setup with the settings Pitman gave me (which I love), so regrettably I can't make this weeks meet.  

A few more little bits

Firstly I fitted the BRZ fenders I had from the GB Keith sorted and secondly the body kit has been blended into the bumper as I've never really been happy with the look of the seals. I'm well pleased now!!

post-263-0-97127400-1394472255_thumb.jpg

post-263-0-56796800-1394472256_thumb.jpg

post-263-0-53567300-1394472257_thumb.jpg

post-263-0-11823200-1394472258_thumb.jpg

post-263-0-52505800-1394472258_thumb.jpg

post-263-0-41819800-1394472259_thumb.jpg

post-263-0-37678700-1394472260_thumb.jpg

post-263-0-44050800-1394472261_thumb.jpg

post-263-0-44203900-1394472262_thumb.jpg

Mark....that looks friggin awesome!  The BRZ fenders just sets if off  ;)   Have any troubles fitting them?

How did you go abouts getting the body kit blended in?  Looks very good!

Wow, what an improvement! 

Last time I saw your car at Bentley Green, I did think myself about how bad the seals looked, but I wouldn't say anything of course as that wouldn't be polite. 

Looks, just so much better! :)

Keith they came off really easy apart from the sticky pads, the blending took the body shop a few days to do as they know what I'm like lol, but does look perfect now, I' thinking of getting the rear spoiler done next.

TDU and Rob cheers guys.

Lauren, I wasn't happy either and to be honest didn't want any seals used, I even asked Rich if we could leave them off the rear spoiler, but they are there for a reason so went along with it. Much, much happier now.

Here we go again "modding season has started".

Milltek resonated cat back installed yesterday

I knew there would be an issue with having the TRD skirt and the milltek only having I tailpipe each side, but no problem this will be resolved very soon. The reason I went with the milltek resonated system is because i wanted it to be as quiet as possible (to start with). IMAG0308.jpg

One of the benefits over my old system is the ground clearance, it's now quite a bit higher than before.
On the pic below it looks like there's no exhaust smiley4.gif this will change very soon.
IMAG0304.jpg

Very happy with the sound of the car very deep and throaty.

Next came the Takeda intake system

Quite easy to install, 
IMAG0300_BURST002.jpg

The old one above with sound tube.

IMAG0303.jpg

The intake system fitted below

IMAG0306.jpg

First impressions,
It sounds just like the original until you boot it and hit 4K, then it gets louder (sucking noise), with regards to power there is a definite improvement.

The Cobra O/P and sports cat will be going on next