I have some in my garage with about 5000 miles on the original tyres, the rims are immaculate, no curbing at all. I have been thinking about putting winters on them, but not sure I can be bothered to, so they are available. They have Subaru centre caps, but, not a big deal. Edit, sorry just seen you have BRZ :-0

cheers

48 minutes ago, Alpha10 said:

I have some in my garage with about 5000 miles on the original tyres, the rims are immaculate, no curbing at all. I have been thinking about putting winters on them, but not sure I can be bothered to, so they are available. They have Subaru centre caps, but, not a big deal. Edit, sorry just seen you have BRZ :-0

cheers

I don't understand, you have the pre 2017 rims or the GT86 rims? Aren't the GT86 2017+ Wheels the same as the BRZ's 2017+ wheels? 

3 hours ago, OnlyNothing said:

If you're selling them, how much would you want for them? Thanks, 

Hi,

the chap on eBay is asking £700 for rims only, which seems way too much. I haven’t seen any other new shape ones go, so I am not sure what is fair. Here are some photos, I can get them out and do more if required, they are in as new condition. One note is the valves are not the TPMS ones, just ordinary.

How about £400 collected?

cheers

13CEEC6E-5095-4711-BF60-5E3AEB7D4B81.jpeg

B8585530-8EF6-4BAC-B9D8-E4E4F637979D.jpeg

F0C29762-C5C9-484A-B3BC-BBFBA514C082.jpeg

Ridiculously over-priced for boring OEM wheels that are neither light nor pretty. Guess it's probably due to there not being that many available yet. But as a guide early OEM wheels are basically worthless going for around £150 a set, maybe £200 with tyres. I remember paying £300 for a set of OEM wheels back in 2014. Reckon you're looking at around £4-500 given the lack of available 2017 on OEM wheels at the moment. Give it a  year or two and nobody will want them like the early wheels would be my best guess. 

27 minutes ago, Lauren said:

Ridiculously over-priced for boring OEM wheels that are neither light nor pretty. Guess it's probably due to there not being that many available yet. But as a guide early OEM wheels are basically worthless going for around £150 a set, maybe £200 with tyres. I remember paying £300 for a set of OEM wheels back in 2014. Reckon you're looking at around £4-500 given the lack of available 2017 on OEM wheels at the moment. Give it a  year or two and nobody will want them like the early wheels would be my best guess. 

Yeah my thoughts exactly. 

3 hours ago, Alpha10 said:

Hi,

the chap on eBay is asking £700 for rims only, which seems way too much. I haven’t seen any other new shape ones go, so I am not sure what is fair. Here are some photos, I can get them out and do more if required, they are in as new condition. One note is the valves are not the TPMS ones, just ordinary.

How about £400 collected?

cheers

13CEEC6E-5095-4711-BF60-5E3AEB7D4B81.jpeg

B8585530-8EF6-4BAC-B9D8-E4E4F637979D.jpeg

F0C29762-C5C9-484A-B3BC-BBFBA514C082.jpeg

If 400 your lowest? Where abouts are you based anyway? :) 

I am in Dunmow Essex, not far from Braintree, just off M11. I would put them on eBay for more, to try my luck, but I would rather someone from the forums had them, I think £400 is a good price and as low as I want go.

what do you think?

cheers