VAD17

Spring Action Day 2019 - Castle Combe, Saturday 30th

Event Title: Spring Action Day 2019 - Castle Combe, Saturday 30th
Event Author: VAD17
Event Date: 30.03.2019

Spring Action Day 2019

Castle Combe, Saturday March 30th 2019

Best known for their endless array of on- and off-track entertainment, the venue’s Action Days typically feature drifting demonstrations, public track time and white-knuckle passenger laps on the circuit itself, whilst vast static club stands, trade villages and Show and Shine competitions ensure the outer display areas are equally as unmissable.

Kicking things off, the ‘official start to the show season’ – Spring Action Day – makes a triumphant return on Saturday 30th March. Expect performance cars both old and new to flock in their thousands to this extremely popular day.

http://springactionday.com/

Featuring:
- Track sessions
- Club stands
- Drift displays
- Show and Shine
- Trade village
- Passenger rides
- Much more!

Advanced public admission tickets are £12* (On the day tickets are £20) - Save over £5 by booking in advance. Track time starts from £30 (£40 on the day).

Club tickets are just £15 and admit the driver and up to 3 passengers to the event.

Clubs benefit from £5 off track time if booked before 15th February - book from as little as £25 for 15 minutes!

If you are interested in attending and joining GT86/ BRZ Drivers Club stand pls let me know.

If we have 5+ confirmed attendees I can organize a club stand. If not we can ask @gavin_t to put a good work for us to join Weekend Racers crew:) (or let me know if you would prefer it anyway).

Confirmed:

1. @gavin_t

2. @VAD17

3. @Rob86

4. @GreenSpring

Spring Action Day 2019 - Castle Combe, Saturday 30th

Any interest on this one? 

I will ask the essex locals at the next meet if they are interested. 

More then welcome on the wr stand if there is only a few of us. Although even  more then a few will be fine also :lol:

14 hours ago, gavin_t said:

Any interest on this one? 

I will ask the essex locals at the next meet if they are interested. 

More then welcome on the wr stand if there is only a few of us. Although even  more then a few will be fine also :lol:

May be just 2 of us again:P

Considering we don't have sufficient interest for our own club stand would appreciate if we can tag along...

I am also thinking if we could potentially organize an exclusive track day in autumn (when its cheap). We may not have enough bodies/ cars on our own, but can discuss with Weekend Racers and see if joint "exclusive" track day may be an option.

4 hours ago, VAD17 said:

May be just 2 of us again:P

Considering we don't have sufficient interest for our own club stand would appreciate if we can tag along...

I am also thinking if we could potentially organize an exclusive track day in autumn (when its cheap). We may not have enough bodies/ cars on our own, but can discuss with Weekend Racers and see if joint "exclusive" track day may be an option.

Sounds a plan. I see you are on the fb page so just book up some tickets when ever suits and I will see you there 👍

I'm interested in doing a Combe track day later in the year.  I was considering using my Javelin vouchers there (it will be that or a trip north to Oulton Park) and Combe is only £10 cheaper in November, the rest of the dates were all the same price.  Happy to go any time as it's not far from me, I'd suggest summer for the better weather, but last time I went was August and it rained... :lol:

This should go without saying but anyone who attends this DO NOT GO ON TRACK. It's really not worth it with the amount of b***ends on track that think they're heroes. I guarantee at some point during the day you will see a crash (probably multiple) If you're really that desperate at least try to get on one of the club track slots so it's all a group of like minded people.

I won't be at this Combe event but plan to be at the others! Just to echo the comment above, I'd strongly advise against going on track, last year they had a new record of 14 reg flags in one day!!!

Have a great day guys, looking forward to getting my car out soon with you all

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Anyone else interested in this. Got 2 weeks left to get a club stand. 
I was planning to join Weekend Reacers bunch (with Gavin), but when I finally got to ordering the tickets on Sunday it seems allocated spaces are gone now.

Probably little point getting club stand for 2 of us (we had this before though - 2 nearly new GT86 & BRZ).

Happy to organise, was planning to attend anyway even if public parking.

Apart from Rob and me, anyone else would like to join the club stand?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I was planning to join Weekend Reacers bunch (with Gavin), but when I finally got to ordering the tickets on Sunday it seems allocated spaces are gone now.

Probably little point getting club stand for 2 of us (we had this before though - 2 nearly new GT86 & BRZ).

Happy to organise, was planning to attend anyway even if public parking.

Apart from Rob and me, anyone else would like to join the club stand?

Actually I was wrong, just tried booking on Weekend Racers club stand and it was working again (strange, dont know why I couldn't do it before).

Suggest we join them, looks like there will be 3 of us... they are nice bunch (some are a bit crazy going on track on action day ).

There is also a track day at Caste Combe the day before if anyone is interested (although expect it may be busier than usual)

On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 6:53 PM, Rob_86 said:

Anyone else interested in this. Got 2 weeks left to get a club stand. 

I am all booked up as per Vads post below. Still spaces if you wish to join us :)

Deadline for booking club stand pass Monday, Feb 25th at 5PM

Lets join WR club😀

3 of us so far confirmed (list updated)

Should be good fun day (weather permitting)!

Great weather forecast for tomorrow😀 Don't forget your shades...

Trust you all received vehicle pass.

Yellow Gate H15-H17, looks like WR guys have over 30 cars booked (us included).

I will aim to be there around 8:30 ish subject to traffic.

Safe trip and looking forward seeing you guys tomorrow.😎