Daninplymouth

Alloy wheel help

On 21/01/2019 at 11:50 AM, Nimz said:

If light is what you’re after, the 17x8 et35 Regamasters I have for sale will be hard to beat. Forged aluminium, well under 7kg each.

I do quite like them but are a bit more than I’d like to spend for 2nd hand with no tyres

So close to placing my order now 🤦🏼‍♂️

Does anyone know will an et35 17x9 fit on the stock suspension ok with camber as standard or will I have to get that adjusted for the fronts to sit correct?

I have been doing more thinking and as I’m planning on a turbo, I might just put some wider wheels on now so then that brings me back to the rpf1 as I quite like these in the 9’ wide as they have a different profile to the 8’

Well after dragging on looking at wheels to order for months, I am finally ready to place my order. Now I have changed my mind again and am going to stick with 17x8. I’m just torn between the Enkei rpf1s or the Oz Alleggertia. These I think offer the best £ to weight ratio with out looking into silly money. I’m just not sure what I prefer the looks of more, they both really I feel look quite a small wheel in 17s and I’m struggling to decide both would be in solver against my white car. They would be ET35 but I haven’t seen any pics for the Oz in this fitment. Anyone have an opinion on if one wheel is better than the other?

Well I finally got a set ordered and fitted went for Oz hyper gt’s 18x8 ET35. Really happy with the look and will be spot on once I get around to lowering it.

these weighed in at 19.3kg with 225/40 pilot sports 4 on, my stock koukis were 17.8-18.3kg the lighter one was the rear with quite a worn tyre

3DBB4079-7A99-4B93-A551-4C5346C79A93.jpeg