Sign in to follow this  
Badger

Electronic parts catalogue

Hi everyone.

Does anyone know of a online parts catalogue / diagram site showing part numbers and diagrams. I'm looking to upgrade the aerial in my 2015 BRZ to dab and and wondering what exactly is different / required

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

I dont know if the BRZ has the same headunit as the 86 but if it's the same unit it's not as easy as simply installing an aerial, the Toyota solution requires a box installing behind the HU with new wiring and then an aerial on the windscreen.  The part number for the tas300 HU install is here:

I've changed the radio to a pioneer dab item. Don't really want anything stick to the screen. I'm going to try a mag mount upside down in the boot

Do you have a picture at all?

The dab aerial for the 86 solution is absolutely tiny. I don't even notice it where I installed it on mine, too left of windscreen and i get perfect reception.

Drove down the road and signal cut out. Ordered a stuby roof mount to replace the oem shark fin so will report back when that had been fitted and wired up

This arrived today and has been fitted to the right hand side of the underside of the parcel shelf. Gets the stations I want.

https://www.dabonwheels.co.uk/product/kinetic-magnetwig-dma-1006/

This one arrived today and after 3 hours it was fitted and all working

https://www.dabonwheels.co.uk/product/kinetic-dra-6003-stubby-dab-dab-fm-sw-mw-lw-car-aerial-2/?attribute_bundle-options=Kinetic+DRA-6003+stubby+DAB%2FDAB%2B%2FFM%2FMW%2FSW%2FLW+car+aerial+-+DAB%2FFM%2FAM+bundle

Drove down the road and signal cut out. Ordered a stuby roof mount to replace the oem shark fin so will report back when that had been fitted and wired up