Hi all,

It’s that time of year again... Black Friday. For 2018 we’ve tried to put together our best line of offers yet and we hope people find it useful!

Offers go live on Friday 23rd November and run until Monday 26th November. For mail order parts these are payable in full and will be dispatched immediately if in stock, or as soon as they arrive if they are not in stock when ordering.

Workshop offers have a deposit payable before the close of play on the 26th, all works are to be then booked in and paid in full before Thursday 31st January 2019. All deposits are non-refundable in order for us to prepare parts and so forth. These offers cannot be used in conjunction with our finance offerings i’m afraid.

To take up one of our offers or with any questions, either drop me a PM on this forum, send me an email to mike@tuningdevelopments.co.uk or give me a call on 01925 822 266.

We’d like to thank all of our customers for another year of continued support and wish you all a great festive period. :) 

Workshop Offers :

Offer 1 : Tuning Developments NA Tuning Package & Install - £1495.00 – Reduced to £1299.00 - £199.00 Deposit.

43914691_974457466060290_529298020939228

GT86%20BRZ%20NA%20Tuning%20Package_zpsqj

Included in the package for those that are unaware:

'Before' Dyno Run Session

Stainless Steel Exhaust Manifold - Equal Length OR Unequal Length Available

Stainless Steel Overpipe

Titanium Heatwrap

FA20 Cylinder To Manifold Gaskets

Exhaust Manifold Gaskets

Overpipe Gaskets

K&N Drop In Air Filter

ECUTeK License Fee

In-House Custom Remap Session On The Dyno Incorporating The Excellent RaceROM Suite

'After' Dyno Run Session Incorporated With Remap

NOTE: MTEC Springs & Shifter Bush are added extras.

Can be ran on an otherwise stock car to give the extra drive ability however with very little extra exhaust noise for those that don't want volume.

Offer 2 : Tuning Developments Stage 1 Turbo Kit & Install - £4495.00 – Reduced to £3995.00 - £295.00 Deposit.

43914006_2185267745065343_61937895474955

Turbo%20GT86%20BRZ%20FRS%205_zpsanh7e3hp

TD86%20Turbo%20Comparison_zps5lsxekma.jp

Full details on the kit itself can be found online here: http://www.tuningdevelopments.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=502_625_852&products_id=2366

A quick rundown!

Stainless Steel Exhaust Manifold - Equal Length OR Unequal Length

Uppipe with external wastegate takeoff

TiAL MVR 44m External Wastegate

Precision CEA Billet Turbo

3" Downpipe

Intercooler piping

Intercooler core

Oil feed line

Modified sump pan for oil return

Air Filter

Turbo blanket

Heat wrap

ECUTeK License Fee

In-House Custom Remap Session On The Dyno Incorporating The Excellent RaceROM Suite

Fits with stock exhaust system, although we recommend aftermarket for power gains

Fits with stock radiator and cooling fans

Those wanting overpipe, second decat or CAT back systems at the same time will get free fitting and also discounted costs on the parts themselves as follows:

Overpipe: £149.00

Second Decat: £159.00

Resonated CAT Back: £520.00

Super Res CAT Back: £550.00

Offer 3 : Tuning Developments Stage 1 Turbo Kit, Engine Oil Cooler & Install - £4951.00 – Reduced to £4450.00 - £295.00 Deposit.

As per offer 2 with the addition of our engine oil cooler kit. Same additional discounts apply on exhaust parts for this offer.

Offer 4 : Tuning Developments Stage 1 Turbo Kit Upgrade & Install From Our NA Tuning Package - £3850.00 – Reduced to £3495.00 - £295.00 Deposit.

Anyone already on our NA Tuning Package can make the jump onto our stage 1 turbo kit for just £3495.00 :) 

Offer 5 : BC Racing BR Series Coilover Kit & Install & Alignment - £999.00 – Reduced to £899.00 - £99.00 Deposit.

IMG_0103_Medium_zpswrbyvqrp.jpg~original

BC Coilovers as used on our GT86, package is on a supplied, fitted and aligned basis.

Offer 6 : BC Racing BR Series Coilover Kit, SPC Rear LCA & Install & Alignment - £1249.00 – Reduced to £1120.00 - £99.00 Deposit.

IMG_0103_Medium_zpswrbyvqrp.jpg~original

BC Coilovers as used on our GT86, package is on a supplied, fitted and aligned basis.

Mail Order Offers :

Tuning Developments Non-Res CAT Back Exhaust - £480.00 – Reduced to £440.00

Tuning Developments Resonated CAT Back Exhaust - £576.00 – Reduced to £520.00

Tuning Developments Super Resonated CAT Back Exhaust - £619.00 – Reduced to £550.00

Tuning Developments Silenced Second Decat Pipe - £239.99 – Reduced to £199.99

Tuning Developments Exhaust Manifold – EL - £699.00 – Reduced to £569.00

Tuning Developments Exhaust Manifold – UEL - £729.00 – Reduced to £599.00

Mail Order offers are subject to Postage & Packaging which for mainland UK will vary between £9.99 & £14.99. Worldwide shipping is available please enquire for pricing.

Any questions, please drop me a message :) 

Thanks!

Mike

Unexpected that. I might need my credit card here :D 

Mike what will be the price and deposit for :

Tuning Developments Stage 1 Turbo Kit + Engine Oil Cooler + Overpipe + Super Res Exhaust & Install? I calculated it at £5149 as a total but unsure of the deposit.

And can that be done in February even if I pay in January? 

Even more of a no brainer then usual if you have the time to cash to do it in the window

Still loving my NA setup especially now I have done a couple of track days with the setup compared to stock. Not quite ready to jump up to FI yet as I need to up my brakes and a few other bits first. black Friday 2019 aswell? I will probably be in :ph34r::P

PS might want to clarify the Mtec springs and insert in the picture are additional incase people nit pick the ad ;)

13 hours ago, vanko25 said:

Unexpected that. I might need my credit card here :D 

Mike what will be the price and deposit for :

Tuning Developments Stage 1 Turbo Kit + Engine Oil Cooler + Overpipe + Super Res Exhaust & Install? I calculated it at £5149 as a total but unsure of the deposit.

And can that be done in February even if I pay in January? 

Cost is correct @ £5149.00. Deposit of £295.00 will secure that for you.

Drop me a PM if you'd like to discuss further :) 

Thanks

Mike

3 minutes ago, Kaltorak said:

Hi Mike.

What would the cost of the NA Package and Oil Cooler setup/fitting come to, and what deposit would that require?

Cheers

I have dropped you a message :) 

Thanks

Mike

Mike, can you share some more details of the super resonated cat back please?
I can tell you its great and super quiet (TD video on YouTube is my car). 77db at 4.5k/ 79db at 5.5k. No problems with any track, headroom even at Thruxton

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

@VAD17 I have seen the video on youtube and sounded good. I will be going almost for the same setup as you, turbo with super silenced. As listening to a video won't tell the true story I was wondering if you can tell how is it like in real terms? How does it sounds at motorway speeds. I don't really want it to be any more louder than stock when cruising but wan't a bit of RAWR when trash it down.

[mention=2630]VAD17[/mention] I have seen the video on youtube and sounded good. I will be going almost for the same setup as you, turbo with super silenced. As listening to a video won't tell the true story I was wondering if you can tell how is it like in real terms? How does it sounds at motorway speeds. I don't really want it to be any more louder than stock when cruising but wan't a bit of RAWR when trash it down.

It has a bit more lower tone grumble, so the sound I would say is little more aggressive than pure stock, but not by much.

Quite a few people commented its being similar to stock. TBF - few also mentioned they 'd prefer louder.

No drone on motorways either. You do hear the turbo woosh when accelerating hard though ...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, VAD17 said:

I can tell you its great and super quiet (TD video on YouTube is my car). 77db at 4.5k/ 79db at 5.5k. No problems with any track, headroom even at Thruxton emoji38.png

Yours will be quieter than a NA car though, so would be interesting to know the difference.

10 hours ago, vanko25 said:

@VAD17 I have seen the video on youtube and sounded good. I will be going almost for the same setup as you, turbo with super silenced. As listening to a video won't tell the true story I was wondering if you can tell how is it like in real terms? How does it sounds at motorway speeds. I don't really want it to be any more louder than stock when cruising but wan't a bit of RAWR when trash it down.

From been a passanger in @VAD17 car I would say it is quieter on cruise then my NA tuned car with a stock catback. To me his car sounds like a nice factory turbo car that you could buy out of the showroom. Maybe a bit quite for some but I quite like it.

18 hours ago, AJ124 said:

Mike, can you share some more details of the super resonated cat back please?

What would you like to know?

It has a much larger center silencer and this in turn reduces the note when cruising very well. It does have a very subtle tone therefore at say 70mph.

When pressing on, it still gives off a nice bark and in our opinion is a nice balance between the two.

There are some videos on our Youtube channel :) 

Thanks

Mike

when you say booked in by 31st january would that be booked in and paid but possibly booked for february/march? not wanting to get my service done until as close as possible to start of our road trip (4500 miles across europe) in april thats all and rather do it all in one trip across to yourselves? would it be possible to stretch to fitting a ksport front bbk at the same time too or would that be too much work in one day? 4yr service inludes brake fluid change too is all im thinking there :P

1 hour ago, br0wny said:

when you say booked in by 31st january would that be booked in and paid but possibly booked for february/march? not wanting to get my service done until as close as possible to start of our road trip (4500 miles across europe) in april thats all and rather do it all in one trip across to yourselves? would it be possible to stretch to fitting a ksport front bbk at the same time too or would that be too much work in one day? 4yr service inludes brake fluid change too is all im thinking there :P

Give me a call or drop me a message Dan :) 

Thanks

Mike

Afternoon all,

Just a quick note to say we're taking deposits and bookings now!, we've had a huge amount more interest than anticipated so thank you to everyone that has been in touch already :) 

Thanks

Mike