Sign in to follow this  
Rob E

New BRZ in East Kilbride

Hello, thought I should introduce myself.  I picked up my new Scoobie-blue BRZ on Monday - very happy so far.  The dealer lowered the tyre pressures to 30 psi.  The manual says 35, what do most folk do?

Welcome to the club! Hope to see you soon at one of the club meets.

Btw - I prefer 32.5-33 psi (on 18x9.5 rims with MPS), just feels more controlled.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thanks all!  I was curious because when I was running my VX220 (sadly now SORNed), I was advised to run rather lower pressures than Vauxhall recommended.  Hi to the EK guys, hope to see you around.

Good to know that I'm not the only one in EK :) Seen a red one few times with black alloys and big spoiler. Was that you Chris? Mine gt86 is in my garage now. I will need to phone toyota dealer regarding that issue, because mine is affected. I am missing my old s15 spec r, such a shame I sold it... Never had any problems with that car.

Give me a shout when you get it supercharged. I am having a debate between turbo and charger. Would be great to see one in action. If you need any help with hks, drop me a message as well. Used to work on Nissan engines few years ago.