Sign in to follow this  
Alz_D

New member on the Wirral

Hi Everyone,

Picking up my first 86 on Sunday. Fell in love with the cars as soon as I saw them but had to wait till now to actually own one. Its a 67 plate club series in the subtle :P orange colour. Seems to be a good community on here - I've been lurking for a while now. 

Car will remain standards for a while, mainly due to the warranty and the fact that I've had company cars for years so insurance is not so great at the moment.. But eventually I do hope to spend some money and get the thing turbo'd. 

For now I just want to drive and enjoy it... Roll on Sunday! 

Alex

20181029_083322.jpg

Welcome to the club!

That's a very nice colour, think I like it more than regular red or ginger.

Hope to see you at one if the club meets

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the replies - as much as I'd love to meet up after collection I don't think it's going to be ready in time. Shame as I'm from North Wales originally and I love the roads! Do you usually put photos and stuff up on here afterwards? 

I will probably sort out the speakers - it's one thing I didn't try before signing on the dotted line. The car had sold itself already by then! My current car is nothing special but the stereo is pretty good for a standard system. 

It's a real rabbit hole once you start looking at mods though :) so much that you can do to these cars. Wish I had a wallet big enough. It's going to be a keeper though so plenty of time for all that! 

Seems I have Mike@td just up the road as well so I know where to go when I decide to play ha ha 

Alex

Welcome!

I think I saw your car at RRG Salford a few weeks ago. Possibly also in Trafford college car park more recently

I think I lasted 6 months before I ended up at Tuning Developments for the NA kit I wish I had got it sooner tho!