DoddSteve

GT86 Supercharged For Sale

Hello,

After a couple of very happy years with my GT86 I unfortunately have to sell now to a more family friendly car.

Here is the autotrader link, any questions, give a shout to the contact details on there, or message me direct at stevendodd2005@hotmail.com

Want it to go to a GT enthusiast so thought this is the best place to put the advert out.

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201810071270198?sort=sponsored&make=TOYOTA&onesearchad=New&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=Used&radius=1&advertising-location=at_cars&postcode=gu71sr&page=1

Cheers,

Steve

Hi Lauren,  

Thanks for the info on this, a bit of a noob when it comes to all this.

Hoping I have attached the pics correctly here and the description:

It’s time to sell my baby, due to getting a company car. I’ve had this car since 2013 (Toyota dealership previously owned) and it’s been such a joy to drive, I’ve not been able to part ways with it. It’s the TRD model with the 4 exhaust pipes, Body styling and leather interior. Only 131 of the TRD edition still registered on U.K. roads when I checked, not sure how many have the supercharger fitted! After enjoying the car for 3 years in her natural state, I took the plunge and took her to Abbey Motorsports and went for some forced induction with a Harrop Supercharger & EcuTek licence and remap (all controlled by the traction control stalk) 4 modes, 1. Reduced throttle response (for rain etc) 2. Full power. 3. Race extras (no lift shift, launch control, auto-blip). 4. Valet mode - limits revs so third parties can't thrash your car. What a difference. All the car that it should have been our of the showroom! When insured via Adrian Flux, it’s surprisingly affordable compared to getting a quote from the mainstream comparison websites!! I’ll be sad to see this car go, she’s been well cared for, fed and watered, serviced annually with a full service rather than interim and has never let me down. Only been to Toyota once, for a factory recall on a wire loom. 11 months MOT - Car currently has finance outstanding but will clear shortly & before any sale! Front discs and pads changed today (10/10/18) It is recommended to be fueled with super unleaded. White, 2 owners, £16,500

GT7.jpg

GT6.jpg

GT5.jpg

GT4.jpg

GT3.jpg

GT2.jpg

GT1.jpg

Andyroo - Apologies, I have been selling on behalf of my brother and it appears he did get your message direct to him via the autotrader advert, unfortunatley he has the classic brother communication skills and didn't get me the message through!