HariboPenguin

Goodbye GT86

So it's now official, my 86 is gone! I dropped it off at the dealer today as part exchange, was quite interesting as none of the sales guys there had ever really come across one so they were all trying to call dibs on taking it for a spin afterwards to see what it was like :lol:. Hopefully it ends up going to a good home.

IMG_20180922_100845.jpg.f27135a0102b7fdfbd11aebaf236cffc.jpg

It's been an awesome car and I've met some great people through owning it (some of which are now some of my closest friends) so it was a bit sad to say goodbye but it was time to move on to something else.

Hopefully I'll still be welcome at some of the club meets and track days, albeit if I have to park in a corner :lol:

Anyways, say hello to the replacement: An E92 M3 Alpine Edition

IMG_20180909_155518.jpg.0c37cdc2770e33349eae2eea7d41a8a3.jpg

Really sorry to see you go, but nice one on the replacement. I'd love an E92 M3 but it would eat too much into my income for running costs. But if you can, good for you. Yes of course you're welcome to come to meets. Take me for a spin in the M3 please! :)

On 22/09/2018 at 7:16 PM, Lauren said:

Really sorry to see you go, but nice one on the replacement. I'd love an E92 M3 but it would eat too much into my income for running costs. But if you can, good for you. Yes of course you're welcome to come to meets. Take me for a spin in the M3 please! :)

Thanks and I'll still be coming to meets and track days so they'll be passenger rides aplenty :)

On 22/09/2018 at 10:18 PM, Paul said:

so did you forget how to use indicators already?! 

They're optional extras on BMW's, previous owner didn't spec them :P