Tom

Tuning developments stage 1

Hi 

Sorry if the question was asked before 

Just thinking about adding some more power to my gt86, got the car for 2 weeks so all is quiet new for me...

What people think is it worth to pay them and got it all done at one day or better to buy parts fit it and then just do remap?

Os There any other little mods ( except of manifold and decat air filter) to add few more horses without turbo/supercharger?

Any help/comments will be appreciated 

Thanks Tom

20180905_154504.jpg

Nice colour! Presumably you mean the TD NA kit?

You won't get much extra power from the GT86 without going forced induction. Almost 100bhp/litre from an NA engine (compliant with modern emissions regs!) is already very high. Most new NA cars with higher bhp/litre will cost you £100k+.

The TD NA kit will liberate 15-20bhp, but offers a huge gain in mid-range torque. It makes a big difference to the way the car drives. Their price includes fitting and mapping, and is very good value IMO. Lots of members here have had it done, and like @MartinT I would also recommend it.

I'm  on the band wagon from having mine done last week their also :lol:B)

Plus that clearance deal is a no brainer as you wont get close to that price getting it all separate!

Plus it removes all the hassle. gave mike the car at 9 and was driving it by 1:30!

Only downer for me was having it done last week and the deal coming up this week :rolleyes::lol:

Hi guys

Thanks for all comments 

I think it has to be done but I will do that a bit my way ( can buy manifold and  whole tuning developments exhaust ( without second decat ) 5 months old for quit good money so then I will just need air filter and re-map.

Tuning developments are quiet far away for me ( about 3hours one way ) so I'm not sure what is better ( fensport is just about an hour away ) 

Seen good reviews for both so think will be easier for me to go with fensport.

What you guys think?

( I know this way I will have to fit everything myself but that's not a problem for me at all just a bit fun )

Hi guys
Thanks for all comments 
I think it has to be done but I will do that a bit my way ( can buy manifold and  whole tuning developments exhaust ( without second decat ) 5 months old for quit good money so then I will just need air filter and re-map.
Tuning developments are quiet far away for me ( about 3hours one way ) so I'm not sure what is better ( fensport is just about an hour away ) 
What you guys think?
( I know this way I will have to fit everything myself but that's not a problem for me at all just a bit fun )

I am in London and just booked in TD NA package. Looking forwards to the drive home.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On 20/09/2018 at 5:44 PM, Tom said:

Hi guys

Thanks for all comments 

What you guys think?

I had mine done at fensport. They have a workshop there so got them to do the fitting as well as remap. Even if getting the parts yourself you could still pay for workshop time if you didnt fancy doing the fitting. 

16 minutes ago, GT1986 said:

I had mine done at fensport. They have a workshop there so got them to do the fitting as well as remap. Even if getting the parts yourself you could still pay for workshop time if you didnt fancy doing the fitting. 

Hi 

Already booked mine with Tunning Developments  on 6th October going to fit parts myself :-) and cant wait to see how car drives after remap :-). Will have a good test drive after remap ( 3.5 hours drive home :-) so will get a good feel of the car ). 

Hi 
Already booked mine with Tunning Developments  on 6th October going to fit parts myself :-) and cant wait to see how car drives after remap :-). Will have a good test drive after remap ( 3.5 hours drive home :-) so will get a good feel of the car ). 

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On 30/09/2018 at 9:37 AM, Tom said:

Hi 

I've only just got my '86 and might swing by TD on the way to pick the girlfriend up from Warrington and have a peep if you don't mind. 

I'm only over in Wigan.