VAD17

Discounted track days

If anyone is interested Circuit Days offers discounted track days to Track Time (FB group):

- Silverstone GP, Monday 5th Nov - £200

- Donnington Park, Saturday 10th Nov - £150

- Oulton Park, Saturday 1st Dec  -£120

Discount code: CDTT18

(We have a Club Track Day at Bedford on Monday 5th Nov, otherwise I'd be going to Silverstone.)

If anyone is too loud for Bedford consider Silverstone on the same day.

May be afterwards we can select a good pub somewhere half way between the 2 and share experience while its fresh. Few more members not particularly interested in track days may want to join us as well. Say 5:30 pm ish for dinner 6:30 ish to start and wrapping up to go home around 8-8:30.

Let me know if you're interested or even better make a suggestion of a suitable place. Happy to organize :D

If only we'd known before booking Bedford. Ah well I can enjoy Bedford before I give the car a louder voice. 

Just realised how close these two circuits are, looks like Milton Keynes would be good. 

If only we'd known before booking Bedford. Ah well I can enjoy Bedford before I give the car a louder voice. 
Just realised how close these two circuits are, looks like Milton Keynes would be good. 
You can always join Silverstone track day on Nov 25th (with Opentrack). Looks like there should be few of us there .

Will be my last track day for 2018. Hope my pads last, with FI they seem to fade a bit quicker

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Interested in the Oulton Park day, but the code doesn’t seem to work  Tells me its invalid..
I just tried out of intetest Silverstone - through TrackTime FB group link and used the code, got discounted price.

Numbet of discounted places may be limited though...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk