Whitey29

5 Axis Kit UK

9 hours ago, Whitey29 said:

Hi,

Looking into procuring a 5 axis body kit, the only ones I can find are in the US, anyone know of a UK stockist? Cheers

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hello,

I'm sure we can get it through Cusco straight from Japan

Lucas

Hello,
I'm sure we can get it through Cusco straight from Japan
Lucas
Awesome, not fussed if in d4s or unpainted as I may be moulding it into the body at some point, would you be able to get a price? I will give you a call a bit later!

As far as I am aware, 5 Axis stopped making the bodykit for the GT86 not long after production started, after an influx of bad copies flooded the market...

...that said, there are apparently 5 or so of the original kits here in the UK, I know I have one of those on my car. There is another on an orange car (I believe the owners name is Ian?), and I have seen a black car with one on for sale possibly 6-12 months ago.

I can imagine that they are like hens teeth now, and very, very rare. You may be lucky and find one, I hope you do as they are one of the nicest, most subtle kits for the GT86 in my opinion.

4 hours ago, Whitey29 said:

Awesome, not fussed if in d4s or unpainted as I may be moulding it into the body at some point, would you be able to get a price? I will give you a call a bit later!

I've spoken to Cusco, they don't have anything in the warehouse, but Kaz-san will speak to someone from FIVE:AD and confirm the availability & price. I'll let you know once I know more.

I've spoken to Cusco, they don't have anything in the warehouse, but Kaz-san will speak to someone from FIVE:AD and confirm the availability & price. I'll let you know once I know more.
Cheers Lucas