Hi I am new to this and got myself a 2014 gt86 last month. ive fitted a stainless exhaust down to the cat pipe and was wanting to know any ohter mods which will benefit me. Also the max wheels and tyre size i can put on 

thanks in advance 

Neil

The best performance mod you can make to the GT86/BRZ is a better exhaust manifold and remap.  Nothing else comes close.

There is a big debate on best wheel sizes and tyres, see the threads on those.

The best performance mod you can make to the GT86/BRZ is a better exhaust manifold and remap.  Nothing else comes close.
There is a big debate on best wheel sizes and tyres, see the threads on those.
Agree with this. This is no brainer imo.

Tyres and brake pads next. Even stock are pretty good unless you go on track, but if you are looking to change wheels consider it as well.

If you can stretch to BBK consider fronts, but again I think they only needed on track (or for looks).

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard. An alternative manifold and remap is the best mod to give a good amout more midrange torque and a bit more top end power. Be mindful that some manifolds are better than others in this respect. But, if you do this you will need a resonated exhaust (extra silencer in the mid pipe) or it will be too loud. Fitting coilovers gives a huge handling upgrade over standard, plenty of options there. I wouldn't worry about big brake kits unless you go on track a lot. 

As for wheels, well, don't go bigger than 18" in diameter. 19's just do not work and they are heavy. As for width, you are somewhat limited by the clearance to the stock struts. Think it is around a 235 on a 9" rim. Do bear in mind that wide wheels and tyres will reduce the playfullness of the chassis, if you enjoy that kind of thing. The most popular option is undoubtedly 18x8-8.5 ET 35-38. But do bear in mind that as soon as you put aftermarket wheels on, you will want to lower it!