Sign in to follow this  
Escobar89

Broken open flash tablet.

Hello guys!
First of all, this post might not be in the right section, admin are welcome to move it and secondly, my English is quite poor (living in Sweden).

Anyway... Ordered and got my oft for a while ago, was very satisified and got some extra punch to the car. My obd-contact had some connection issues though, so i did some research and found out that many have had the same problem. Bought a new connector and that solved the problem. Last weekend i was about to instal the e85 tune, and when i was about to input the cable to the tablet the contact snapped! The contact snapped from it fittings. Just unplugged everything again and sended a message to open flash performance, added some pictures and updated with Id number after but has not yet get any respond.

I have the whole tank filled up with e85 and are not able to get the tune for my car... What do you guys recomend? Should i open the tablet and try refit the contact, or should i wait and hope to get respons soon? Need the car for My daily driving to my work, so i really need to find some alternatives soon.

Any ideas or tips? 

Cheers guys!

Webp.net-resizeimage (2).jpg

Webp.net-resizeimage (1).jpg

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg