DaveeeB93

New Wheels

On 24/08/2018 at 11:14 PM, Daninplymouth said:

If you do get an answer back could you post it on here. Like the look of these and would be interested to see the price 

Will do. No email response so will try the old fashioned telephone approach...

Quick question - I recently bought the Focal IS165TOY speakers and fitted them. The sound quality is much better but they still don’t seem to go very loud, is this because of the head unit? 

Im looking at something like the Pioneer SPH da230dab, would this improve this? And also would it further improve the sound quality at all?

Most aftermarket units have at least 2x45W amped output. Loudness wise it's possible for OEM headunits to have weaker output. To me stock T&G seems that it can go even louder then i may need .. problem being that at loud volumes it starts to distort sound. And of course, with stock sound deadening those droning doors plastics are not adding up to enjoyment.

On 17/08/2018 at 12:52 PM, gavin_t said:

Should be fine. Just get the alignment check as soon as you have the coilovers setup and go from there :-)

Thinking konig dekagram as flow formed so light and strong and come in 17x8 

Just awaiting a UK stockist to give me a firm quote as it's new out and no one's has stock yet.

Need to decide asap as my 18s could do with new tyres.

dekagram-b-1.png

Just to let you know I have had a price back of £860 for the 17x8

18 minutes ago, Daninplymouth said:

Just to let you know I have had a price back of £860 for the 17x8

Where was that from? I got told £679 from wheelbase but not sure if it's correct or not :D