willfmair

Japanese Performance Show - Meaty86 (19th August)

Hi everyone,

Looking for some 86/BRZ owners to join us on our stand at Japanese Performance Show.

Tickets are £13.50 then £3 for the club stand. 

We have a stand under "Meaty86" which is just a little group of us that talk absolute b****cks on a group chat but a few of us have sold up and now have different cars so need to fill the stand!

Link to the event website here: https://www.japaneseperformanceshow.co.uk/

It's on the 19th August which is next Sunday, yes I have left this very late :rolleyes:

Current list is looking like this;

1. Me (Will M)

2. Dan T

3. Kyle R

4. Dilan M

5. Becki M

6. Jake C

7. David C

8. Simon B

9. Mya F

10. Cropzy

11. Eezie86

12. Tom G

13. Jedmonson

14. Avnish M

15. DM

Would be great to get the stand filled up so just drop a comment below if you'd like to take part!

6 hours ago, jedmondson said:

Already signed up to go in general parking, wonder if I can change that.

I'd email them and ask - if not you could get a friend to come, give them your ticket and you can have one of the ones I already purchased for the club stand.

Hey guys, sorry we just filled the last space on the 'stand' so I have messaged the organiser to see about getting some more spaces but have yet to receive a reply.

I will get back to you when I've heard back but otherwise please do come anyway and we can all have a good laugh :)

https://www.facebook.com/will.mair.7 - this is my facebook so if anyone wants to get in contact please add me!

Cheers

My GT86 is currently in my garage missing its gearbox, so I'm happy to give up my stand space rather than have my shitty awful Swift in the middle of all your nice cars.

I will be there guys on the 350z-uk stand. I will pop over at some point. If anyone wants to save on delivery, i am happy to bring any orders with me on the day. Just select the free events option at checkout. There are 50 products at a fiver or less in the August promotion so grab yourself some bargains, equates to around 60% off some items!