gavin_t

Forge show at castle coombe

Anyone going?

Good opportunity to have a look round some cars and watch people drive like melons on track B) :lol:

I am going with a few friends as always and we usually spot some other 89's knocking about.

I know know Nigel (Testdriveunlimited) said he was going

Gavin

Most likely I will be there.

But considering last time there were only 2 of us, I wouldn't be arranging club stand...

But hope to see/ meet you there guys.

Btw- only few crashes last time around, not as bad as some early videos, I was even (mildly) tempted to do a session myself 🤣.b3e1e7b84187bb2adc619555783c1020.jpgcfa51ebd8fb2f3b7a9d6d63bc0765b56.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

19 hours ago, VAD17 said:

Most likely I will be there.

But considering last time there were only 2 of us, I wouldn't be arranging club stand...

But hope to see/ meet you there guys.

Btw- only few crashes last time around, not as bad as some early videos, I was even (mildly) tempted to do a session myself 🤣.b3e1e7b84187bb2adc619555783c1020.jpgcfa51ebd8fb2f3b7a9d6d63bc0765b56.jpg

VAD17 if you are going you are more then welcome to jump on my friends stand? I can give you the club code. Gives you a nice area to park up and we have a gazebo etc Usually have tea and coffee etc on the go. Can come and go as you please.

Same goes for anyone else :)

VAD17 if you are going you are more then welcome to jump on my friends stand? I can give you the club code. Gives you a nice area to park up and we have a gazebo etc Usually have tea and coffee etc on the go. Can come and go as you please.
Same goes for anyone else
Thank you, that would be great, appreciate the invite