Today I installed DAB on my Touch and Go....delightfully simple for anyone fancying it.  The part number is:  PZ473-T0210-A0.

The module integrates seamlessly with T&G with a nice simple interface when you select DAB from sources.  The part is about £380 from Toyota.

In short:

Remove bezel around front of radio with a trim removal tool.

Remove the 4 Phillips head screws retaining the head unit. Pull the unit towards you.

Disconnect all of the cables and remove the unit.

Take the dab module and using cable ties fix it to the circular tube running along the firewall, making sure to allow the connections available.

Run the DAB aerial from the module behind the glove box lid and out through the panel that allows you to switch off the airbags by the nearside door.  

Using a trim removal tool  level out the a-pillar cover. Disconnect the green plastic thing by turning it 90 degrees and pulling.

Run the aerial cable up the door seal and in to the a-pillar.

Locate the metal bracket that retains part of the curtain airbag with a single Phillips head in to the a-pillar.  On the aerial cable you will notice a metal earth tab. Secure the tab using the Philips screw and replace the metal bracket.

Leave the aerial dangling for now.

Take the included 1 in to 2 cable and plug the single end in to the DAB module.  Take the other 2 ends and find the connectors that they splice (plug) in to at the back of the head unit, And plug everything back in.

Power the ignition on and wait for it to boot. Go to audio....then sources and make sure you have DAB listed.  If you do, good!

Next, take the plastic aerial thing that sticks to the windscreen, peel off the backing and secure on the windscreen.  I placed mine an inch from the side of the glass facing vertically.  You only get 1 go so don't mess it up.

Take the end of the aerial lead with the plastic end and press it on to the connector you just stuck to the windscreen, both should now stick together.

Power on the head unit and check you are receiving DAB!

Replace the a-pillar trim...don't forget the green thing.

Tidy up the cables at the rear of the head unit, and reinsert the unit in to the dash.  There should be enough room for the module and head unit if you have got it right.

Replace the 4 Phillips head screws on the head unit, then replace the bezel.  

You now have DAB! 

Took me a couple of hours whilst I tried different cable routing.  No photos unfortunately, too hard to do both!