KelvBRZ

Various Parts - KW V3, Cobra Non Res Exhaust etc

As I am selling my Subaru BRZ I will also be selling the parts, the car will be getting put back to standard on the 28th / 29th of July. 

Location is Dumfries, Scotland. 
Collection is preferred but I can deliver parts at extra cost. 

The list of parts I have for sale are shown below, to reserve any of the parts I will take a 10% deposit until the parts are off the car and ready to be sold. 

All parts were purchased brand new and I have kept the receipts. 

White Work Emotion D9R's (18x9.5J ET38 - Square Set Up) with Goodyear Eagle F1 Tyres all round (245/40/18). Both the wheels and tyres have done less than 2,000 miles - (SOLD) 

KW V3 Coilovers. Less than 2,000 miles. - £1,100

Eibach Lower Control Arms (LCAs) and Camber Bolts. Less than 2,000 miles. - £200

Eibach Toe Arms. Less than 2,000 miles. (SOLD) 

Cobra Non Resonated Cat Back, Decat Pipe and Overpipe. Less than 1,400 miles - £600 

Smoked Sequential Valenti Taillights (Been on the car just over 1 month) with 4th Brake Light (Never fitted) (SOLD)

Spare set of Eibach Camber Bolts (Never fitted) - £15 

If you would like to see pictures of the parts PM me and I'll send them through when they come off the car. 

Valenti's have now been sold, all other parts are still available. The parts will be removed from the car through this week and at the weekend.