OllyW

OEM Gearknob, Handbrake, Steering Wheel

Hi All,

I'm looking for an OEM Gearknob, Handbrake Lever, and Steering Wheel in black (Don't need airbag). (Getting rid of the red trim pieces)

Has anyone got any of these in good condition? If close to Durham can swap around the first week of August.

Cheers,

Olly

I've got a steering wheel. Probably done around 30K miles, I really can't remember when I took it off but it was at least four years ago when the car was around a year to eighteen months old. It's in good condition. I have a gearknob too which came off after less than a year old.

If you're interested I'll dig them out of the shed and get some pics. 

38 minutes ago, Lauren said:

I've got a steering wheel. Probably done around 30K miles, I really can't remember when I took it off but it was at least four years ago when the car was around a year to eighteen months old. It's in good condition. I have a gearknob too which came off after less than a year old.

If you're interested I'll dig them out of the shed and get some pics. 

Would be very interested in these @Lauren:)

Could you pop on some pics of them? - You've been such a massive help to me the past few days, thanks! haha

Can you PM me on FB? Lauren Blighton. It's way easier to do it over messenger than upload to my laptop, then to Flickr then to here! 

The steering wheel  is absolutely mint, so is the gear knob. 

3 minutes ago, Lauren said:

Can you PM me on FB? Lauren Blighton. It's way easier to do it over messenger than upload to my laptop, then to Flickr then to here! 

The steering wheel  is absolutely mint, so is the gear knob. 

PM'ed :)