Hi does anyone have any feed back on the TD non res system? Thinking of changing my plans slightly now and just changing the cat back for a bit more noise, I’m tempted with the td non res or the cobra res system. Everything else will be left stock

Thinking then next year when I go for the TD manifold the res cobra should be ok and I could just buy the resonator and swap the centre pipe over if I get the TD cat back when the manifold is changed. 

my original plan was to remap after the summer but I’m not to happy with the grip from the stock primacy tyres so thinking before I add any more power I should sort the grip situation out, and then I’m stuck with this. Do I just fit pilotsport4’s in the standard size or get slightly wider wheels too

Got the TD non resonated  on mine. Was a quite load at first until it carboned up a bit, or maybe i got more used to it. When it's on initial cold start it is noisy, tho i put it straight into drive (auto cat) which quietens it. Bring to clutch bite on manual  will do the same thing. No issue with drone on motorway,  thought being auto it's  at a lower rpm. If you're  going decat probably best to go resonated to start with. Hope this helps. 

Do you have the stock manifold and second cat?  

I am more drawn to the td as think cobra might be a bit to loud esp when I get round to changing the manifold

do you not think the resonated td will be to quiet with everything else stock as I can only find a video of this set up and I know YouTube doesn’t do any exhaust justice but it seems really quiet

Its on stock manifold with secondary cat. Can't  say I've  heard a resonated TD to be honest other than youtube videos. I was going to secondary decat but think I'd  will probably  be too loud for daily use. Can't  be any more use I'm  afraid!

I seem to remember there was a group buy of TD exhausts recently, so should be some on here who can advise on the Resonated.  

I'm thinking seriously of getting the TD resonated exhaust. I have the TD UEL decat manifold so the second cat must remain. I'm looking for free flow and not too much noise, although a barky growl wouldn't go amiss compared with the insipid stock exhaust. Hoping for a small uplift in power, mostly. The engine was new when the ECUTeK map was done so it needs a remap to best take advantage of the changes.

If it's any help - I recently installed the TD resonated catback, I would say it's plenty loud enough for daily use, cold starts are pretty loud, gets a fair few people turning heads !

I've done that but could use another video for cross-checking. It's very hard to use Youtube clips to judge exhaust sound. Also, outside is more realistic of what to expect than dyno footage.

Sent from my LG-Q6 using Tapatalk