surrey86

TSS Kendrew Barracks - 8th July

This one was a good day out. Had a battle with @GraemeI all day for 2nd in N1S, he got me in the end but I had a lot of fun trying to beat his times. We were both seeing the track for the first time so it was fairly level-pegging. Tomas won but was miles ahead of us.

@KevinA actually managed to win the whole TSS class which I'm presuming must be a first?! Well done.

You beat me to it! :)

Thanks @maurice for the challenge all day! It was fun chasing the clock and trying to just edge ahead!

It was a great day all round, even with the heat stroke, some rather ruined tyres, nearly crashing 5 times and the 4.5 hour drive home!

Congratulations @KevinA for the overall win, and Tomas for the TSS class win!  4 flipping seconds!  Damn!

Thanks guys it was a great day, everybody was pushing hard even in the very hot conditions. Anglesey next and one of my favourite circuits.

Fastest lap of my day - at least I can see what I messed up....
I can summarise for those who can't be bothered to watch....
A lot.... 

Looks pretty good . Gosh, must be bumpy...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

52 minutes ago, KevinA said:

Great amount of effort and lots of tyre  noise ;) good job all round.

Hahahaha - Thank you @KevinA - you couldn’t have said it was ineffective, messy and generally a bit crap in any nicer way!!!  

I actually laughed out loud!!!

Just now, VAD17 said:

Looks pretty good emoji3.png. Gosh, must be bumpy...

Definitely was!! Looks worse in the video than it felt, apart from a couple of places!  Fun track for an airfield, but pretty ruinous on tyres....

49 minutes ago, KevinA said:

Unfortunately my dash cam has my best lap split into two parts, and I have no idea how to join and crop them :(

Sorry, not much help, but I can tell you how to do it on a Mac, but not so much on a PC!

Unfortunately my dash cam has my best lap split into two parts, and I have no idea how to join and crop them 
Windows moviemaker, comes free with Windows 10. You can probably download it for free as well.

Fairly basic, but I use it for family videos and also for stitching up selective gopro and HLT videos from recent track days.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

What a good day, big thanks to all the Javelin crew and marshals must have been very hot out on circuit all day. For me personally more than I could of hoped for, my aim was to make it to the first 3 overall in TSS at some point but to get first was awesome. Coming away with a host of wins was fantastic, very close battle with Phil who kept me pushing hard all day. Looking forward to Anglesey after our hols.

20180708_224251.jpg

7 hours ago, KevinA said:

What a good day, big thanks to all the Javelin crew and marshals must have been very hot out on circuit all day. For me personally more than I could of hoped for, my aim was to make it to the first 3 overall in TSS at some point but to get first was awesome. Coming away with a host of wins was fantastic, very close battle with Phil who kept me pushing hard all day. Looking forward to Anglesey after our hols.

20180708_224251.jpg

Very well done Kevin!  Just goes to show - there’s nothing a good driver and car can’t do! :) 

NA vs FI - who knew!?? :D