Lauren

NW Curry Night 12th June with special guest

Event Title: NW Curry Night 12th June with special guest
Event Author: Lauren
Event Date: 12.06.2018 to 12.06.2018

Okay it's been a while and as Jordan is up here next week, we thought we'd organise a curry night and have a social. :)

Details: 

Please note there is a change of venue to Paradise Spice at the following address. There is plenty of parking behind Tesco Express: 

250b Finney Ln, Heald Green, Cheadle SK8 3QD

The place is inbetween a car forecourt and a bathroom place. There is ample parking round the back, come in at the turning between the restaurant and the forecourt and drive up to the back. 

I will book a table for 8pm, meet in the bar at 7.30pm. 

Please let me know by Saturday whether you are coming as I need to book a table. 

1. Lauren
2. Mike
3. Richard
4. Paula
5. Jordan
6. Jamie
7. Caroline
8. Adam

NW Curry Night 12th June with special guest

Please note there is a change of venue to Paradise Spice at the following address. Table is the same time as 8pm. There is plenty of parking behind Tesco Express: 

250b Finney Ln, Heald Green, Cheadle SK8 3QD

Also just thinking if anyone has any problems finding it etc (It's easy to find though) my number is 0787 963 0071.

There is some parking out the front on Finney Lane outside of Tesco Express and the other shops about 100m down the road from the restaurant. There is also parking behind the shops where there is a large free car park.

I've booked the table for 8pm, but unlike the previous venue there isn't really a separate bar there, I could say meet at Houghies Café Bar from 7pm which is opposite my house, Outwood Road, Heald Green SK8 3LU. If anyone fancies doing this, please let me know. I'm on duty at work (so anything could happen) but all being well I should be home by 6pm ish. :)