Hi all I'e been looking at jr11s and I want 9.5j wheels . But they only come in size 18x9.5 et30. Does anyone know if these will fit ? My car has had its arches roled by the previous owner. 

I'd rethink though, if it's worth to put wheels that are heavier and deal with realignment and need to buy coilovers for more wheel/tire clearance and need to buy more expensive tires just for arguable looks most won't notice, and making car a bit slower and less fun.

6 minutes ago, Church said:

I'd rethink though, if it's worth to put wheels that are heavier and deal with realignment and need to buy coilovers for more wheel/tire clearance and need to buy more expensive tires just for arguable looks most won't notice, and making car a bit slower and less fun.

What do you mean ? About putting heavier wheels on ? I plan on getting fensport 5k bc br coilovers before I buy wheels  

19 minutes ago, Varelco said:

They will fit but that's quite alot of poke up front, you'll need to run some stretch on the tyres and have a bit of camber for them to tuck.

Do you think it would stick out much ? Because ft86 say et35 of the perfect fitment? So it' only 5mm difference  isn't it ? Thanks for the help 

He means that the Jr wheels will be much heavier than the stock wheels which can blunt the handling and slow the acceleration and braking. 

Will they fit is a useful website 

Screenshot_20180530-123102.thumb.jpg.efaae70792f456f1425c4289659dac0c.jpg

No, not MUCH heavier. And probably they would have been lighter if of same size. But for mentioned size - heavier. JR11 18x9.5 from googled up weight 10.5kg, while stock OEM 17x7 wheels (made by enkei btw) are 9.1kg. For comparison my taneysia T6 17x7.5 weight 6.2 kg :).

More lateral grip of wider tires may help in auto-x with slow speed and lot of transitions, but on track/hpde if paired with stock NA power not backed by forced induction, lap times probably will be slower due a bit slower acceleration & more rolling resistance. Also no gains in driving within legal limits on public roads. If winter usage is considered, then it's often worth having narrower tires (then even stock). Certainly not fitting due too much stretch on that wide wheels. Unless car will have turbo or SC, unless it's to increase aftermarket BBK clearance, i'd limit wheel size to x8 with 225 width tires. And probably still R17. As for style .. few look under car to tell how wide wheels there are. Fitting as wide wheels as on ferrari won't make car as fast. And for those with clue hurt function due form imho will look more like posing then cool. What most people will see - is wheel outer design/spoke form/color. So imho it's worth to choose wheel by design if you want different looks or personalization according your taste, but not go overboard with width, few will notice. Will enable you also to care less about clearance and tires will be cheaper, letting save in long term.

49 minutes ago, Church said:

No, not MUCH heavier. And probably they would have been lighter if of same size. But for mentioned size - heavier. JR11 18x9.5 from googled up weight 10.5kg, while stock OEM 17x7 wheels (made by enkei btw) are 9.1kg. For comparison my taneysia T6 17x7.5 weight 6.2 kg :).

More lateral grip of wider tires may help in auto-x with slow speed and lot of transitions, but on track/hpde if paired with stock NA power not backed by forced induction, lap times probably will be slower due a bit slower acceleration & more rolling resistance. Also no gains in driving within legal limits on public roads. If winter usage is considered, then it's often worth having narrower tires (then even stock). Certainly not fitting due too much stretch on that wide wheels. Unless car will have turbo or SC, unless it's to increase aftermarket BBK clearance, i'd limit wheel size to x8 with 225 width tires. And probably still R17. As for style .. few look under car to tell how wide wheels there are. Fitting as wide wheels as on ferrari won't make car as fast. And for those with clue hurt function due form imho will look more like posing then cool. What most people will see - is wheel outer design/spoke form/color. So imho it's worth to choose wheel by design if you want different looks or personalization according your taste, but not go overboard with width, few will notice. Will enable you also to care less about clearance and tires will be cheaper, letting save in long term.

I do plan on going with the tuning developments turbo kit by the beginnng of next year. Im.getting their n.a. kit in the next month so that was part of the reason for wanting wide wheels. So I don' have to buy another set when I go turbo 

Yes, 18x9.5 ET30 will fit if you have coilovers, if not it MIGHT rub on the strut though. ET30 is fairly low offset so the wheels will be poking out a little bit, especially on the front. -2.5 camber and 225 or 235 stretched tyres will sort it out and you'll end up with a fairly aggressive fitment.

225 or 235 imho is a bit too much stretch for 9.5 (which IIRC had 245 min, 255-265 optimum, 275 max suggested tire sizes by manufacturers). If 225-235 tire widths are planned, why not go for some 18x7-x8.5 widths instead & have lighter wheels as free bonus?

As for wheel width/flushness for stock height or if 1" lowered, imho worth look up offset charts for flushness in ft86club wheel directory first posts.

If -2.9 camber is mentioned .. i guess one will need to adjust front camber from stock. One or both strut lower mount bolts will need to be replaced with camberbolts, or, if those mentioned fensport coilovers have their own camberplates included, increased camber using camberplates. BTW, do check, if springs used in coilovers you plan to buy, are of smaller diameter then stock springs, so that you DO increase inner wheel clearance.

26 minutes ago, Church said:

If -2.9 camber is mentioned .. i guess one will need to adjust front camber from stock. One or both strut lower mount bolts will need to be replaced with camberbolts, or, if those mentioned fensport coilovers have their own camberplates included, increased camber using camberplates. BTW, do check, if springs used in coilovers you plan to buy, are of smaller diameter then stock springs, so that you DO increase inner wheel clearance.

Don' worry I know about the coilovers wheels fitment thing lol. I' going for fensports bc racing br serious coilovers with their recommnded 5k spring rates