Sign in to follow this  
Dave86

Dare Wraps, Shepperton

I just had my windows tinted this morning at Dare Wraps in Shepperton. For anyone that is interested in PPF, a colour change wrap or window tints I thoroughly recommend them!

I turned up at 9 for the side and rear windows, 2.5 hours later it was finished, and the work looks excellent.  The boss said they removed the 3rd brake light for easier access.  The team really took their time to make it perfect, and for once I wasn't nervous about leaving them the keys.

The shop is on a small industrial estate about 10 minutes drive from the Chertsey junction on the M25, and their pricing is very very good. They've done a few 86', and I'm now thinking about getting them to put a front end paint protection film on.

If you are just going for windows there is a cosy little waiting room where you can watch them work or chill out, and the boss tried to drown me in tea.

Totally recommended!

20180529_115817.jpg

20180529_115808.jpg

Looks good! Thinking of getting mine done soon, out of curiosity what shade of tint did you go for? They look pretty dark are they full limo black? 

I can't remember the numbers, but for the rear I went the one above limo tint, and then the fronts I went the next one above that. Should keep the cabin a bit cooler in the summer?  Aaah who am I kidding, I only did it for the looks ;)