Sign in to follow this  
VAD17

Goodwood Breakfast Club

If anyone is interested in Goodwood Breakfast Club, may be another interesting option for a social.

https://www.goodwood.com/sports/motorsport/breakfast-club/

What is Breakfast Club?

It’s a no-cost, all-welcome motoring show where the visitors and their machines are the stars. There’s no driving – apart from what we hope will be a delightful early-morning run to the circuit on some of Sussex’s finest roads. In 2018, all visitors to the event will need to either pre-register a vehicle or sign up for a free ticket. Please see the link for more information. 

No club stands, but may be interesting for those down South and South East.

Next few:

Supercar Sunday - 03 June 2018

Celebrating the pinnacles of automotive engineering – the supercars and hypercars of the world, as well as high-performance exotica of all varieties. Supercar Sunday aims to bring together some of the greatest cars the world has ever seen.

Classic Car Sunday - 05 August 2018

Celebrating the heyday of motoring, Classic Car Sunday will welcome cars of all types, shapes and speeds – as long as they were built before 1978. We aim to fill the motor circuit with tax-exempt cars and bikes just a few weeks before the Revival gets underway.

Japanese Sunday - 07 October 2018

A feast of JDM goodness, for all those whose automotive love come with a Rising Sun flavour. Expect some of the greats of far eastern motoring on both two wheels and four from Honda to Lexus, Mazda to Subaru and beyond!

This show was better when it wasn’t so popular but it’s still great considering it’s free entry and at a fantastic venue. One year in April a snow flurry fell after the first few hours and it was quite fun watching TVR’s and Caterhams trying to leave in 4 inches of snow. I might be interested in the Japanese cars in October will have to wait until nearer the time. 

Long time lurker, hit up JapFest the other weekend but managed to be super unorganised and got around to the ‘86 area after most of you had left! 

I think I’ll go to both Supercar Sunday and the Japanese one later in the year, would be awesome to actually meet some of you folks :)

I've signed up and applied to go on track for Japanese Sunday - I was accepted last year for Sushi Sunday until it got cancelled for weather purposes. Early start but always pretty good!

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk