Lowe

Rattling windows

Wasn’t sure exactly where’s best to post this but hey ho it’s here now. 

With the weather getting better I’ve been winding down the windows to enjoy the weather and my noisy exhaust. 😂

However I’ve noticed that the windows makes right racket when partly down. I was thinking of trying some GT85 spray on the seals to see if that helps, but before I did wondered if anyone else had this issue, and more importantly solved it?

I noticed this recently also. Closing the door with the window down sounds like the glass is going to fall off brackets. Have not attempted to look at fixing yet tho. Maybe its just how they are supposed to be?

Was similar way since beginning (of course rather noticeable, if usually driving in trackday with window half lowered). Imho in general flimsy/rattly windows guides designed (maybe to save $, maybe to save weight). I just don't care. What i would care (if car is still in window) is to watch if lines of scratches not starting to appear on glass, where guides rollers are, and if so, in timely fashion replace glass/guides by warranty.

1 hour ago, Sean-A said:

I noticed this recently also. Closing the door with the window down sounds like the glass is going to fall off brackets. Have not attempted to look at fixing yet tho. Maybe its just how they are supposed to be?

Yep pretty much. I've never worried about mine.