VAD17

Simply Japanese (Beaulieu) - July 29, 2018

Note to self don't drag a wife and young baby along to a car event leaving at 7am in the morning during a monsoon. Best to say it didn't end well and I'll be paying for this for a while.

Surprisingly good turn out given the weather. Not many show stopper cars but those carbon GTRs were interesting anyone know if they are full carbon replacement panels?

Big fan of Toyotas race inspired cars, I'd love to do something similar and take it to the le mans 24 hours.

Note to self don't drag a wife and young baby along to a car event leaving at 7am in the morning during a monsoon. Best to say it didn't end well and I'll be paying for this for a while.
Surprisingly good turn out given the weather. Not many show stopper cars but those carbon GTRs were interesting anyone know if they are full carbon replacement panels?
Big fan of Toyotas race inspired cars, I'd love to do something similar and take it to the le mans 24 hours.

No, I was told they were skins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 30/07/2018 at 7:02 PM, Cerastes said:

Great pics. Well done Lee on organising and those that turned up. 

Unfortunately we got split up, some of us were told to move our cars because of the tree. 

Yes, they announced on the tannoy that parking under conker trees was a bit risky with the gusty winds.  Still can't believe there were so many non-club entrants dotted about.