VAD17

Simply Japanese (Beaulieu) - July 29, 2018

Thanks Lee.
I might need to add another notice on my car "Unable to clean due to hosepipe ban". 
Well, it's not official yet but I can see it coming with no sign of rain. 

Might have to store some buckets of water somewhere just in case.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cheers Lee downloaded and printed. Looking forward to this as I've only been to beaulieu once before many years ago.

Hopefully no hose pipe ban as this gives me an excuse to give the car a good clean.

I don't understand why these car cleaning places aren't effected by the hosepipe ban. They are still allowed to clean 100s of cars a day with water constantly going all day. They should be the first to close down. Same with car cleaners at petrol stations, they must waste so much water. 

Even when there isn't a hosepipe ban I still turn off water when cleaning my car. 

6 hours ago, Cerastes said:

I don't understand why these car cleaning places aren't effected by the hosepipe ban. They are still allowed to clean 100s of cars a day with water constantly going all day. They should be the first to close down. Same with car cleaners at petrol stations, they must waste so much water. 

Even when there isn't a hosepipe ban I still turn off water when cleaning my car. 

When I was in South Africa in May they took the water shortage very seriously. The water pressure was turned down and most taps turned off and hand sanitizers instead. Saw quite a few dirty 86's in cape town though.

Is there going to be a meeting point before bealieu or are we all going straight there?

Hi all

For those of you on your first trip to Beaulieu we normally meet at the location below.

Meeting: 8:00am – Departing for Beaulieu 8:20am

Meeting Point: The White Heart Cadnam 

Postcode for sat nav: SO40 2NP

If you will be meeting here can you just confirm so we don’t leave earlier without you.

see you all soon.

Sorry everyone but due to being exceptionally busy I'm not going to be able to make this.

Probably just as well as the car is drawing unwelcome attention from plod on long trips atm.

Sorry everyone but due to being exceptionally busy I'm not going to be able to make this.
Probably just as well as the car is drawing unwelcome attention from plod on long trips atm.

Ok Paul, see next time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk