Sign in to follow this  
Fenhopper

Steven Eagell Toyota (Cambridge).

So, took my car to Steven Eagell Toyota (Cambridge) on Friday to have mud guards fitted, and just noticed this at the bottom OSF of the car.

To say I'm pissed off is an understatement.

IMG_20180423_120549.jpg

Not 86 related but one of the lads on my Yaris GRMN Facebook group reserved and was due his car from Steven Eagell Cambridge, when he went to collect it had 46miles on it, scuff on the rear bumper and chips in the paint and windscreen from there “PDI” checks...

Definitely a dealership to avoid

I find it so irritating that these dealerships can't do a very basic job without cocking something up or damaging something.

And they wonder why I don't have my car serviced by them.

Does anyone have any idea how hard it will be to fix properly? It's dented and it's torn through the stipply under-guard stuff.

44 minutes ago, Fenhopper said:

I find it so irritating that these dealerships can't do a very basic job without cocking something up or damaging something.

And they wonder why I don't have my car serviced by them.

Does anyone have any idea how hard it will be to fix properly? It's dented and it's torn through the stipply under-guard stuff.

A bit of under seal and paint might level it out

3 hours ago, Jamie_GRMN said:

Not 86 related but one of the lads on my Yaris GRMN Facebook group reserved and was due his car from Steven Eagell Cambridge, when he went to collect it had 46miles on it, scuff on the rear bumper and chips in the paint and windscreen from there “PDI” checks...

Definitely a dealership to avoid

Did he reject the car? They've got one in the Cambridge show room.