Sign in to follow this  
lewism1

Miltek non-resonated Catback video

Took me a few weeks to decide on an exhaust to go for, decided on a Miltek non-res catback. I bought a used one for just £190.

Was aware of the issues with cracking, but I had a good lookover the exhaust and couldn't see any signs of a crack - fingers crossed it stays that way. I've had Miltek on several other cars and never had a problem.

Put together a short before, after and drive-by video to give a rough idea of sound. Only other mod is the HKS panel filter. Audio is a bit pants.

16 hours ago, Fenhopper said:

I heard it in the car park this morning Lewis; It's definitely louder than my TD resonated.

Enjoy.

Cheers mate! Keep meaning to pop round, work busy!

3 hours ago, lewism1 said:

Cheers mate! Keep meaning to pop round, work busy!

Yes, bring it around to my car park one day (I guess you've noticed my car has a car park all to itself), it would be fun to get a picture of them both together.

Matt.

1 hour ago, Fenhopper said:

Yes, bring it around to my car park one day (I guess you've noticed my car has a car park all to itself), it would be fun to get a picture of them both together.

Matt.

Haha yeah, I often have to park in pay and display as we've about 150 people for 80 spaces - so I'm very jealous of you! Be good to do this week as sun is out, maybe thurs?