fubarphill

New owner - Stoke-on-Trent

just thought I would say hi to everyone.

Picked up my 64 plate burnt orange GT86 yesterday and so far I'm enjoying the ride! I have come from the similarly specc'd Honda Civic Type-R EP3 (2002) but this car feels completely different and is my first foray into the world of RWD. I loved my Type-R and kept it for 11 years but thought it was time to move on.

Welcome aboard and welcome to the fun that is RWD. Could be an idea to get some tuition on track and all that if you want to fully exploit it and enjoy it. There's plenty of options there. Any plans for the car? 

I will keep an eye out for you Mark :) I have seen a couple on the roads before getting mine, you could have been one!

No Lauren, no plans really, not yet. I'm enjoying the difference in the 2 cars right now but I'm sure I'll get itchy to do some minor mods at some point but nothing too drastic! Possibly a header/remap at some point.

Despite having the JBL kit in (which is actually pretty decent) I will be changing the head unit at some point as the stock one is definitely a little 90's :D

5 hours ago, fubarphill said:

Technically Newcastle rather than Stoke, didn't realise there would be so many locals that knew the area :) 

Cool, I’m in the Westlands. Keep an eye out for a grey one, it’s likely to be me 👍🏻

On 11/04/2018 at 9:06 AM, fubarphill said:

Ah, I’m pretty close to you then in Clayton/Westbury Park area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guessing I saw you last night following me down towards Trentham? :D