GT86Bob

Another great roadtrip in the GT86

Toured France last year in the BRZ tend to give toll roads a miss nearest to Spain was the Bay of Roses, your blog brought back some good memories. Next year I plan to drive to the Med turn left into Italy and head for Pisa and renting a apartment for a week. 

2 hours ago, Peter said:

Toured France last year in the BRZ tend to give toll roads a miss nearest to Spain was the Bay of Roses, your blog brought back some good memories. Next year I plan to drive to the Med turn left into Italy and head for Pisa and renting a apartment for a week. 

Seriously consider taking the Alps and going down the autobahn to Austria then through the Dolomites, down to Lake Garda and beyond. A far more epic drive I would say. :) 

Seriously consider taking the Alps and going down the autobahn to Austria then through the Dolomites, down to Lake Garda and beyond. A far more epic drive I would say.  
Here is a great road if you have not been there before www.grossglockner.at/gg/en/index. 🖒
I only wish I can convince my family 4 of us can fit in GT86 for a long drive to Europe ... otherwise its a usual rental from Munich

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

@VAD17 I did the Hahntennjoch and Grossglockner passes three years ago on my way down to Cortina D'Ampezzio taking in the amazing passes (almost too many to remember!) over the Dolomites to Lake Garda. All in my GT of course. This was after 250Km of de-restricted autobahn from Strasbourg all the way to Austria. Epic drive. :) 

[mention=2630]VAD17[/mention] I did the Hahntennjoch and Grossglockner passes three years ago on my way down to Cortina D'Ampezzio taking in the amazing passes (almost too many to remember!) over the Dolomites to Lake Garda. All in my GT of course. This was after 250Km of de-restricted autobahn from Strasbourg all the way to Austria. Epic drive.  
Should ask you for some tips then...

Although I am hoping for first continental outing to Spa next spring

1 minute ago, VAD17 said:

Should ask you for some tips thenemoji6.png...

Although I am hoping for first continental outing to Spa next springemoji2.png

Ask away. I've done loads of Euro trips over the last 18 years or so. Spa is a fantastic track, but the drive there is only four hours max and tediously boring I'm afraid. 

On 23/04/2018 at 6:26 PM, Lauren said:

Seriously consider taking the Alps and going down the autobahn to Austria then through the Dolomites, down to Lake Garda and beyond. A far more epic drive I would say. :) 

Second that, driving in Austria is a must: roads are perfectly surfaced in a lot of places and the views are just ridiculous. Really glad it's my 2nd home xD