Tom21

Welcome aboard. Any plans for it? 
Yes definatly, for the moment the plan is a good intake and a cat back exhaust, and will see where we go from there.
What would be your recommendations?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, 21trials said:

Yes definatly, for the moment the plan is a good intake and a cat back exhaust, and will see where we go from there.
What would be your recommendations? emoji1360.png

Well, there is a lot of choice that is for sure. I've always thought that the Blitz SUS Advance Suction Kit sounds the best, though the Takeda intake is also very good. As for catbacks, avoid Milltek they crack. The TD Resonated or non-resonated sounds pretty good and I've been very happy with mine since I swopped to this after going through four Milltek exhausts. One thing worth remembering is that if you think that you are going to go for a manifold and remap later down the line (easily the best power/torque gain mod you can do), then think about going for a resonated exhaust because when you lose the primary cat it does increase the volume a fair bit. 

Corrected your typo. :lol:

Welcome, I've always had a soft spot for the Subaru wr blue but decided to go Toyota over Subaru in the end. Whatever you decide to do with yours I know you'll enjoy it!

Well, there is a lot of choice that is for sure. I've always thought that the Blitz SUS Advance Suction Kit sounds the best, though the Takeda intake is also very good. As for catbacks, avoid Milltek they crack. The TD Resonated or non-resonated sounds pretty good and I've been very happy with mine since I swopped to this after going through four Milltek exhausts. One thing worth remembering is that if you think that you are going to go for a manifold and remap later down the line (easily the best power/torque gain mod you can do), then think about going for a resonated exhaust because when you lose the primary cat it does increase the volume a fair bit. 

Corrected your typo. 

Thanks for the heads up on the millteks, I was thinking about a cobra cat back but after looking at the TD one I might go with that, and yeah I was looking at those blitz filters, they look good

Right now to go shopping haha, cheers