Nosupersuit

New Owner - Milton Keynes

Been after an '86 since I saw them come out, finally got in a position where I could get one and I have! Grey '13 plate on only 17k miles. Read around loads prior to buying and had a few concerns, but the test drive settled all my worries. Engine sounds excellent, the 'torque dip' and 'underpowered engine' weren't an issue (Coming from a 16yr old Volvo my bar wasn't particularly high anyway!) but had such a massive smile on my face driving home and haven't really begun to use the car fully. Couple of cosmetic issues to iron out but excited to make this car mine!

Can say that the stickied list under "What to look for when buying a used GT86/BRZ' was really useful. Walked in knowing more about the car than the garage and helped drive the price down, thanks!

Enjoy your motor!

Plenty of roundabouts for you to experiment on... Don't expect the highest standards out of Steven Eagell btw, their primary skill is sending out spam, with car maintenance and customer service second.

Welcome to the club. I'm the regional organiser for MK and the surrounding area, our last attempt at a meet was snowed off, but I'll be organising another one soon, hope to see you there :-)

On 26/03/2018 at 11:29 AM, nerdstrike said:

Enjoy your motor!

Plenty of roundabouts for you to experiment on... Don't expect the highest standards out of Steven Eagell btw, their primary skill is sending out spam, with car maintenance and customer service second.

Thanks for the advice! The car hasn't gone in for a recall for steering harness so using them for that but have a garage who I trust who I'd go to for most of the work that I'm not willing to try myself!

On 26/03/2018 at 1:35 PM, DanJ said:

Welcome to the club. I'm the regional organiser for MK and the surrounding area, our last attempt at a meet was snowed off, but I'll be organising another one soon, hope to see you there :-)

Thanks! Definitely game to come along and get involved :)