keegan9999

Newbie - South Shields

Hi all, just to introduce myself. Im Keegan and am 24 from South Shields outside of newcastle. I recently picked up my 62 plate gt86 2 weeks ago with 19,000 miles on it. So far I am loving the car after coming from a BMW 120d coupe. The BM was also a great car but the diesel wasn't for me. I have a few plans on for the car in terms of mods but will be starting out slowly due to home improvements coming first. Are there any regular meets up this end?093264580d9979db6b6ed6b3a80c8538.jpg0a10332629f00ccfa14464ae8ee4bdc3.jpg65d2fea79436f23c48a67e5d82cfd6a4.jpgac766642befc2893a0fcf723dff4970c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard. Check out the social meets to see what' s on in your area.
In terms of mods, we've got that well covered, what did you have in mind? 
Valentis will probably come first. Roof and wing mirrors wrapped black, lower lip kit, air induction kit, cat back exhaust, duck tail spoiler and new wheels. Considering the tuning developments N/A package depending in funds.

Hello and welcome! The white looks really good in person, wish I went for that instead of black. 
If you need any parts, let me know, I'm sure I can hook you up with some goodies & discount! https://www.part-box.com/
I definitely will when I'm look8ng for parts bud. My bm was black and it com0letely played with my OCD with the scratches and swirls!