Jordz

2012 Toyota GT86 For Sale

Hi everyone!

I'm putting my Toyota GT86 up for sale which is quite sad. I collected this car on 22/12/2016 and it has been great to me. It has never failed to start, never broken down.

The car has 51,000 miles on it - I'm asking for £13,000. 

Red paint, red/black half leather half alcantara, heated seats, sat nav, 6 speed manual, folding door mirrors, cruise control.

MOT valid until 8th November 2018 

The car has a full service history since 2012

It comes with 2 keys.

It currently has some modifications done to it which will be removed before sale. Car will be sold with the following modifications left installed. 

-Eibach Pro Kit lowering springs (25mm drop)

-HT Autos bottom line kit installed. 

-Satin carbon fibre roof vynil by Dub Customs

-12" x 3" front number plate (as well as standard sized front number plate with bracket and screws)

The car had a small bump a few months ago from another car, so there is minor paint cracking in the rear bumper below the rear number plate. I have checked the bumper and only the paint is cracked, not the bumper. 

I have many pictures of this car I can show, however this post will only allow me to post 26mb in attachments to this post!

I'm open to answering all questions.

IMG_1354.JPG

IMG_1352.JPG

IMG_1353.JPG

Looks nice enough, I always think trouble with advertising on forum is most people already have one though, what are you planning on moving onto out of interest? 

You'll sell this much easier if you remove the rear light covers, peel off the roof wrap, fit the normal-sized plate and unscrew that lip kit. Won't cost you anything and you'll have many more prospective buyers. OEM looking cars sell, modified are an acquired taste.

19 hours ago, maurice said:

You'll sell this much easier if you remove the rear light covers, peel off the roof wrap, fit the normal-sized plate and unscrew that lip kit. Won't cost you anything and you'll have many more prospective buyers. OEM looking cars sell, modified are an acquired taste.

I should add that the rear light covers and normal sized plate will be on the car during sale. Lip kit can be taken off it wanted by the buyer too.

2 hours ago, Deanusrjm said:

I’ve also been following your YouTube channel!

Disappointed to see you selling the 86 but looking forward to seeing your replacement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks very much for watching my YouTube videos :) I'm passionate about showing my love for cars lol

Despite moving to another platform I will still be making GT86 videos too as I've made so many friends with fellow owners! :)

Also, just to update this post, the car now has a buyer!

Thanks very much for watching my YouTube videos I'm passionate about showing my love for cars lol

Despite moving to another platform I will still be making GT86 videos too as I've made so many friends with fellow owners!

Also, just to update this post, the car now has a buyer!

It shows... keep up the good work Jordz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk